Welcome To aBlackWeb

What have you purchased from Temu?

I bought a slingshot with a fishing reel and dart set.

The darts are fine

Slingshot comes with a whisker biscuit for arrows

But the slingshot is also sketchy as fuck cause it appears to be 3d printed

IMG_1824.png

I ordered some bs led lights for my daughter's room and BOOM!.... the next morning they were spamming me with emails and texts talking about "Hello Dear, we got such n such offer just for you.

I ain't never been called Dear in my life and I blocked them because they ain't gonna start now

I almost bought a holster from there. One of my boys got his from Temu and swears by them. I'm still skeptical as shit about 'em.

I ordered some bs led lights for my daughter's room and BOOM!.... the next morning they were spamming me with emails and texts talking about "Hello Dear, we got such n such offer just for you.

I ain't never been called Dear in my life and I blocked them because they ain't gonna start now
Yeah I downloaded the app then they started flooding my notifications, email and my algorithm. All of a sudden all my ads were temu. it was jarring and turned me off them quick.

Lol, real talk, amazon spoiled me with their quick deliveries. At least for most things. When I buy things on other sites and they say ill get it in 7-10 days, I be mad. I dont even need the item right a way but I want the product now, lol. I have paid for the expidited service some times
Nah the only thing I wait that long for is my cologne when I cop up. Everything else is 4 days tops. Expedite my shit lol.

But yeah amazon has us spoiled as hell. I be getting same-day delivery sometimes from them too. Can't beat the convenience of amazon rn.

Back