Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What has no reason to exist in 2021, and yet DOES?

DirtyDusko

He doesn't play fair.. 🥶
Paying the delivery fees/charges to a pizza joint, and they say DELIVERY FEE IS NOT A TIP FOR THE DRIVER. The drivers use their own cars, pay for their own gas, and they sure as hell aren't getting any of that fee?! That's robbery. What’s crazy is pizza delivery was 1 of the original delivery services we used to never pay a fee for. It was just the cost of the food + the tip. But now there’s a delivery fee + service fee + driver tip. On that fuck shit.

What's yours?

Junk mail

Like what are we doing for me to go to the mail box and see the shit.

I see somewhere that 95% of that shit end up in the trash
Especially since most of this shit is digital now. People must have contracts with printing companies to still produce this shit.

Junk mail

Especially since most of this shit is digital now. People must have contracts with printing companies to still produce this shit.

It must work or they wouldn't do it.

I get alot of junk mail myself. Every once in a while I get some coupons from McDonalds or Burger King that I use but otherwise it's mostly junk.

But these guys have MBAs. I'm sure they wouldn't manufacture and ship junk mail to people unless it was profitable.

....racist wypipo.

Racist people period fam.

A racist dude in Turkey went into a house and killed two 70 years olds and a bunch of kids of a minority group in Turkey a few days ago.

All because they were different ethnicities.

Shits disgusting that human beings can still hate and kill other human beings only because they think their race/ethnicity is superior

Junk mail

Theres a way to opt out fam. I did that shit years ago and never regeted a second.

I still get some junk mail from the local shops sending out coupons and shit, but large companies like credit cards are no longer allowed to send me offers and shit through the mail

Feminism
Womenism
Narcissism
Me too movement
Black boule
Black lives matter. I will kill that Ashkenazi Jew
Witchcraft, Wiccan, voodoo, vudun, paganism, spiritualism.. whatever the fuck yall wanna call it

Fuck that demon time... Kill all demons

Back