Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

Watched the Belly joint. I've always said Belly was entirely too dark, had terrible acting, and the flick literally had no plot. DMX and Louie Rankin were easily the best actors in the flick although Louie might not have been acting.

The Tyler Perry one that got taken down

"Lightskin Niggas"

"Wednesdays"

"The CW"

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

That nigga Tyler Perry took that review personal lol. He knew they had bad wigs, terrible acting, and he was in every scene. I never noticed that Law and Order nigga had no eyebrows hahahaha

The dude having to do the songs himself due to copyright issues was funny as fuck tho...

The nigga was already selling dope, robbing people, stealing cars and stomped ol girl’s cousin out on some basketball head bounce shit. Dude was a piece of shit but the movie has a way of making you feel bad when he gets merked at the end, lol. I see the movie now I’m just indifferent.

That's what cuz said in his video too

The nigga was already selling dope, robbing people, stealing cars and stomped ol girl’s cousin out on some basketball head bounce shit. Dude was a piece of shit but the movie has a way of making you feel bad when he gets merked at the end, lol. I see the movie now I’m just indifferent.
You mentioned ol girls cousin. When he was leaving to get in the car, the way she was trying to hug him didn't give off cousin vibes at all. That shit was creepy.

Back