Welcome To aBlackWeb

what grade of gas do you put in your car?

Premium. I know it's prolly a scam but I do notice a little difference in a couple of my rides when I switch. So I just stick to the Premium.

My Nissan Z and Challenger Scat Pack hates anything but Premium. Both Escalades and my wife's M3 will drink anything unleaded but we stick to Premium.

Premium. I know it's prolly a scam but I do notice a little difference in a couple of my rides when I switch. So I just stick to the Premium.

My Nissan Z and Challenger Scat Pack hates anything but Premium. Both Escalades and my wife's M3 will drink anything unleaded but we stick to Premium.
LMAO, nigga. The 6.4 requires premium so I'd hope you putting that in there. The Escalade and M3 probably do too. I hadn't read up on the new Zs yet but I'm seeing them more and more. How close it the performance to the Scat pack?

This thread really for the dummies with regular cars thinking putting premium in them makes a difference lol.

LMAO, nigga. The 6.4 requires premium so I'd hope you putting that in there. The Escalade and M3 probably do too. I hadn't read up on the new Zs yet but I'm seeing them more and more. How close it the performance to the Scat pack?

This thread really for the dummies with regular cars thinking putting premium in them makes a difference lol.
Kids borrow the whips sometimes. They put in whatever they can afford. Lol. I use premium of course but other grades have been in there with absolutely no issues. My mechanics say it's really no big deal but stick to what the manufacturers suggest.

Also my Z is an older model. I haven't seen a newer one I like yet.

Kids borrow the whips sometimes. They put in whatever they can afford. Lol. I use premium of course but other grades have been in there with absolutely no issues. My mechanics say it's really no big deal but stick to what the manufacturers suggest.

Also my Z is an older model. I haven't seen a newer one I like yet.
Nissan Z?

Back