Welcome To aBlackWeb

What exactly is being anti semitic?

Facts. European Christian especially the Catholics were terrible to anybody non Catholic. They even sacked Constantinople for money. Eastern Ortjodix Chirch was not fucking with them for a very long time. I was watching Netflix doc about Ottamans taking Constantinople and the locals preferred Muslims over Catholics

Even way before the Ottomans, when Saladin, with the Egyptian empire, took back Juresalem and other lands back from the christians, they would do things like give christians 3 days to either leave or pay taxes to live in peace. They also wouldnt loot and sack the cities they took.

Whereas when the mostly English and French Christians won a battle and took shit over, there would be slaughter, rape, and looting that followed.

Some of them probably do. My convos never really got deep enough to where I asked about their personal beliefs, it was always more general questions about religious belief and the history.

They also believe Zoroaster has three sons that will be born in different times after his death, with the final one defeating evil for good.

Thats where the belief of the messiah eventually being born for judiasm, jesus who was born a human coming back in christianity, and the Mahdi being born and destroying evil before judgement day in Islam come from.

I always wondered if there was a direct influence from Hinduism as well into middle East with Chrishna being the Hindu Christ savior, the Trinity etc cuz Hinduism is oldest religion across board . I've always chalked it up to Hinduism spawning from same Kemetic origin but evolving largely in separate direction though. You really find same overlap across planet to be for real.

I always wondered if there was a direct influence from Hinduism as well into middle East with Chrishna being the Hindu Christ savior, the Trinity etc cuz Hinduism is oldest religion across board . I've always chalked it up to Hinduism spawning from same Kemetic origin but evolving largely in separate direction though. You really find same overlap across planet to be for real.

Hinduism definetly influenced the middle eastern religions, especially the more esoteric, nature based ones.

The belief of the Atman(one god) and its connection to the Brahman(the singular self) influenced monotheistic religions that came after it.

Every religion was pretty much influenced by its predecessor all the way back to the worship of the sun, which all religions still pretty much are

this is why I made the thread tbh

why don't we get the same protections?

why are we told to let shit go all the time?

We losing the arms race

They got nukes

They own the conglomerates who choose the winners and losers

Interesting conversation about the origins of religion being had in here.

Back to the main thread topic though... as others have said previously I think allot of it has to do with white guilt about the holocaust combined with the fact that there happens to be many people in positions of power that happen to be Jewish... so if they perceive something as a slight/insult/threat... that shit is deaded immediately.

And because of that white guilt about the holocaust.. even if the slight/insult/threat is met with a reaction that is.... lets say excessive... most folks wont question it at all because they dont want to be on the receiving end or bad side of those powerful people with powerful connections.

I'm here to learn and gain insight... but that is at least that's how it SEEMS from the outside looking in.

This is the most I ever seen @AZTG type and second....This is over my head which I can't say happens often.....Salute for all the info...I have a lot to catch up on. Alot I didn't know

Back