Welcome To aBlackWeb

What does it mean???

Umm... there’s actually genuinely nice people in the world .
However I’m one to focus on intent of actions and words more than what’s being said and or done .
I have trust issues
:cry:
lol

do you like a man with a lil aggression or a yes ma'am kinda brotha

This requires context.... it could mean any number of things depending on where it’s coming from.

It could be a dude doing too much... it could be a female with trauma that never seen a man treat a woman in high regard ... or anything in between.

I dont understand how the picture relates to the question in the meme lol

lol

you can share whatever you want

this is a judgement free zone

:aye:Okay ...

Well I think aggression is sexy ..
I am passive so naturally I am drawn to someone who can take control..
Not the “don’t wear that..” type of control, but the “yeah.. stay just like that.. do it just like that.. oh f%ck.. f%cking stay just like that”

Lol

Not the “don’t wear that..” type of control, but the “yeah.. stay just like that.. do it just like that.. oh f%ck.. f%cking stay just like that”

Lol

U don't cuss?

Lol

#NoCussingGang#

I do .. a lot - I just don’t want to get flagged or anything for it .
I have accounts on like 6 different forums and there’s rules and SHIT (lol) .
So being new here I’m just trying to go easy
that doesnt apply here

let the cuss words fly

as long as you not doing any race baiting or shit like that, you can say ALMOST anything you want lol

It doesn't mean she wants a man to disrespect her or to be chaotic or drama filled like it's been suggested.

It simply means she thinks you're pussy. You don't have a backbone in her eyes, you lack masculine energy and you're a push over.

But who wants to be around a wimp? Male or female...

It means if you a good nigga leave her ass alone until she gets some therapy.

She is along the lines of those women who have either seen domestic abuse been apart of domestic abuse or both. That have line of thinking that a man doesn't really love them if he doesn't hit them.

Women can be "too nice" also. They insight suspicion in others cuz honestly, nobody is like that ALL the time. People think they may be hiding something or have scary demons under the surface.

I've only been told I'm too nice twice and one of those times was from Czar sassy ass, nh

As I've heard others talk about it tho, it seems to mean less than masculine and a push over

I am not an advocate for dating any man just because he’s nice to you. “Nice” is the bare minimum when it comes to relationship compatibility, and I don’t think any woman owes a man her attention just because he consistently does sweet things. But I will say that when we have been in continuously unhealthy or abusive relationships, and the thought of someone “too nice” or “too considerate” completely turns you off or makes you downright sick…you have to consider where that’s coming from.

According to Dr Amir Levine, author of Attached, based on how we were treated by family members or past lovers, we develop attachment styles that can shape who we are attracted to. He outlines the three attachment styles as anxious, avoidant or secure.

Here’s is how Levine outlines the three attachment styles, according to a Vice report.

Secure: feels comfortable with intimacy and are warm and loving.

Anxious: craves intimacy, often preoccupied with relationships and longs to get closer with their partner.

Avoidant: equates intimacy with loss of independence, distancing self, the idea that something better is around the corner.

For example, if you have an avoidant attachment style, someone who is secure may turn you off. It will feel like something is “wrong” because they are not distant or inconsistent.

“Because you are used to equating an activated attachment system with love,” Levine wrote, “you conclude that this can’t be ‘the one’ because something is missing, for some reason no bells are going off. You associate a calm attachment system with boredom and indifference, and because of this fallacy you may let the perfect person pass you by.”

So while it takes self-awareness and work with a therapist to really sort out why people who are potentially good for you “gross you out,” it’s not impossible to resolve.

Next time you feel a little nauseous from just kind behavior, it’s worth considering, why?

Always said most toxic relationships persist due to 'compatible personality disorders' (contradiction on purpose).

When I was younger I used to have that avoidant attachment issue. The more a chick was into me the more i felt the need to take a step back. I was aware but just felt like i couldnt help it. And them being 'secure' and good girlfriends made me wanna make it work when shit hit the fan n we were on the verge of breaking up at no fault but my own. Like that one corny song "when its over thats the time i feel in love again".

Took losing a couple real ones to straighten myself out n work on that. Also helps not jumping into relationships right after a break up n giving urself time to be single.

If u keep dating the same type mfs n have the same problems in every relationships means u havent resolved whatever leading u into repeated cycles. Which also means the problem isnt them, its u.

Back