Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you think your team has to do to become a champion?

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Now, before anyone starts shit, this isn’t about any team in particular. I’m just asking what moves need to be made to transform your team (in any league) from whenever they are to a legit title contender, if not a champion?

Nets

defense anywhere, shotmakers, ball handler

FA targets:

tony snell
otto Porter jr
will Barton(it’s ok if it takes joe Harris)
ntilikina
josh hart
cam Payne

Man United

In no particular order:

Firstly fucking fire clueless Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Hire a real coach(plenty available zidane, conte, etc or take another teams coach)

Hire a real director of football like van de sar

Get rid of the clueless yankee owners

Take Leicesters scouts

Get a defensive midfielder, get a right winger, buy a center back or actually start fucking using tuanzebe.

Sell fred and or mctominay, sell lindelof, maybe sell martial depending on next season's performance, sell lingard(my baller but he wants to leave), get phil jones, mata, matic, romero whoever still on the books that they aren't using, sell em.

Decide what to do with dalot, either sell him or recall him to challenge for the rb position, dan james on loan or actually coach the fucker, rashford likewise needs to be properly coached, proper rotation of players(especially bruno and harry)

The Philadelphia Eagles...

...we ain’t gotta do shit but let them young boys Hurts and Smith be great.

2021-2022 Super Bowl Fuckin CHAMPS.

Mark that shit nigga.

:sup:
I wanna goat this shit, but you and I both know that ain’t true.

This new coach looks like a fuckin simpleton, and Kelce’s leaving after this year. Once he goes, the O-Line is gonna REGRESS.

There’s a TON of work that has to be done before we back to that Super Bowl form. Letting Hurts and Smith develop as that QB/WR combo is a great start.

Sixers - Ben gotta go. Supermax Joel. Trade for a PG who can take pressure of Joel. Move Tobi to his natural SF spot and get a quality stretch 4. Shore up the bench by getting Scott and Dwight out, and Boogie in. Elevate Isiah Joe and Paul Reed to quality back-up spots.

Last edited:
I wanna goat this shit, but you and I both know that ain’t true.

This new coach looks like a fuckin simpleton, and Kelce’s leaving after this year. Once he goes, the O-Line is gonna REGRESS.

There’s a TON of work that has to be done before we back to that Super Bowl form. Letting Hurts and Smith develop as that QB/WR combo is a great start.

Bruh to keep it a buck, we’re the sleeper pick of the NFC East...

...Dak and Saquon back so all eyes on Dallas and NY, but Daniel Jones is trash and Dallas always self destructs - who the fuck wanna be on a horse all day in some hot ass field witta buncha stank ass animals and no women? Bein a cowboy is fuckin lame and them niggas named their whole team after that broke boy ass job.

The Redskins are forever trash - we had to literally throw a game last year just so they could make the playoffs...

...Bang Bang Eagles Gang - Super Bowl Fuckin Champs.

Mark that shit niggas.

:sup:

Giants-Get a black qb while simultaneously getting the Mara family into a scandal so bad they're forced to leave.

Knicks- Stay the course and continue to manage the cap while draftng quality picks. No more Steve Mills past regime dumbass irrational or rushing trades.

Back