Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you think about this?....

The older I get the more I start feeling like this too. I used to not give a fuck, but recently, that shit is starting to feel super unethical.

Like Bezos is worth damn near 200 billion.

The world got a finite amount of resources which everyone is forced to share.

Seeing one person have 200 billion dollars of resources just for themselves feels wrong.

exactly my sentiment

too many people are going without the basics and we got a mofo with $200B to himself

he and his great great grandchildren can't even spend that money in their lifetimes

it's crazy cuz I don't think the average person really sits and thinks about just how much $1B is...........

the average American is making $50K a year.............that means it would take the average American 20 years to earn just $1M

to put in it context........$1B = $1000 million SMH

that's crazy we don't tax billionaires at a damn near 99% rate

exactly my sentiment

too many people are going without the basics and we got a mofo with $200B to himself

he and his great great grandchildren can't even spend that money in their lifetimes

it's crazy cuz I don't think the average person really sits and thinks about just how much $1B is...........

the average American is making $50K a year.............that means it would take the average American 20 years to earn just $1M

to put in it context........$1B = $1000 million SMH

that's crazy we don't tax billionaires at a damn near 99% rate

Facts

Back