Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you think about this?....

SmartSelect_20201029-185628_Instagram.jpg

I saw this on IG and person who posted it agreed with this line of thinking. To me I believe this everything wrong with out current situation in the US and world.

Yeah you might employ lots of people so what. If employee A has to pay his fair share so should employer B.

What's your thoughts? I can understand both sides tbh

Nah this is bullshit. Just because you employ alot of people doesnt mean you shouldnt have to pay your share of taxes as well. And all employment isnt good employment... ask the folks working in sweat factories or workers who arent unionized and being treated terribly.

Hell he was was coming under fire because at the height of the pandemic the warehouse workers werent provided PPE and were getting sick left and right and had to strike

If you don’t wanna pay taxes then go impose your will on rabbits and squirrels in the forest.

Your business may employ several people, but it don’t exist in a bubble. It has some cost and effect on society. example, all these delivery drivers you employ are adding to the pollution of our air. The effects your business has on society isn’t completely harmless automatically because it’s a good company. Hence taxes, minimum wage, all that.

Lol at trying to paint Bezos (a billionaire) as moral and benevolent.

Since having a lot of employees is a valid reason for a tax break...

What about the fact that he also undervalues a vast majority (if not all) of them, just like every other employer does. It's economics 101

It's a silly opinion.

View attachment 389561

I saw this on IG and person who posted it agreed with this line of thinking. To me I believe this everything wrong with out current situation in the US and world.

Yeah you might employ lots of people so what. If employee A has to pay his fair share so should employer B.

They also censored bullshit wrong

Meme comes off as another overzealous conservative lashing out.

But if we're getting serious here, depends on what the "fair share" is, I guess.
But the meme doesn't represent the whole, nor does Bezos.
There are success stories of the rich where people did start at the bottom.
And there are stories where some had it far easier than others.

i just hate those people who live off the system who have ability to work .

View attachment 389561

I think whoever wrote that should get a hatchet stuck in their skull.

Back