Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about Black Hebrew Israelites?

Well for starters they dress like a mix of Mexican day laborers and The Iron Sheik when he had the WWF Tag Team belt with Nikolai Volkoff.

hqdefault.jpg

2663526506_9bdeff5df7_z.jpg

iuic-black-hebrew-israelites.jpg

Just because a black man or woman identifies themselves as Hebrew doesn’t make them apart of a religious hate group.

Misconception 1: Nationality, group affiliation and religious beliefs are all the same thing.
People tend to affiliate any black person who now claims Israelite ancestry with the various religious groups and/or cults who proclaim the same. All these groups have different interpretations of the bible and practices. Some evangelise on the street, while others do so through the Internet. The only thing they all have in common is the belief that black people are the Israelites of the bible.

But because a black person claims Israelite roots they’re automatically a part of these groups? Is that logical thinking? When you meet Chinese people, do you immediately assume they practice Buddhism? Do all Indians you meet practice Hinduism? What about an Arab, is he/she automatically Muslim? Are all white Americans Christian? The answers to all these questions is, “No.” Then why do you group black people who claim Israelite nationality with these religious groups?

Misconception 2: Black Hebrew Israelites are Anti-Christianity
This is true and false. Let’s start with the false.

There are true followers of God who hold to the label of Christian and Christianity. Then there are true followers of Christ who separate themselves from the titles of Christian and Christianity because they believe it all to be a false religion. Both groups understand something is terribly wrong with Christianity.

Israel United In Christ (IUIC)
The first group believes Christianity was corrupted, but was pure at the beginning, while the latter group believes it was never pure to begin with. I’m of the latter group. Both groups however revert back to the biblical teachings of Jesus (before the Saints were ever called Christians) and follow Christ in the Spirit.

ISUPK-black-hebrew-israelites-800x450.jpg

Black Hebrew Israelite grouped called “Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (ISUPK)”

They feel we from some lost Israel Tribes or something. Its not for me I dont think I have aby any relation to Hebrews.

Well for starters they dress like a mix of Mexican day laborers and The Iron Sheik when he had the WWF Tag Team belt with Nikolai Volkoff.

hqdefault.jpg

2663526506_9bdeff5df7_z.jpg

They're dressed in the Moorish styled clothing of our African ancestors. Only thing missing is the chain-mail and gambeson.

Moor is just another word for black in ancient times. Not all Moors were Muslim, some were Christian, and other things.

The equivalent is the type of stuff you see in Game Of Thrones which is the European style. Nubian, and Arab, armies usually wore what the guys in the pictures are dressed in.

Last edited:
My mother is one, and what’s been posted so far is like saying white rednecks in Alabama that bitch a bout abortion is what is means to be Christian.

@Judge Judah educate the folks

They believe that the blacks and Hispanics of the world are the true Israelites of the bible and we are gods chosen people.

White people supposedly stole our birthright like the whole Esau scenario in the bible I think. They also typically claim no ties to Africa.

They even have it mapped out as to what nationality is descended from which tribe of Israel.

There are varying beliefs dependant upon what camp you follow. The crazy part about it is with all the variation in doctrine, each group claims they are adhereing based upon scripture.

Now i will say i dont agree with many camps, but there are some things i do. Im not one to agree with all the hate talk and racist ideologies some camps promote. But if you study the bible cross check many things it states, it paints a picture that points to many descendants if those enslaved through colonialism and particularly the trans Atlantic slave trade as the the true Isrealites.

Ive been meaning to take the time to make a thread about it with the hopes someone can be blessed by it...i just havent gotten around to it.

But basically its the fact that due to the curses prophesied in Deuteronomy 28, the children of Jacob (grandfather Abraham, Father Issac) were dispersed across "the four corners of the Earth" as punishment for falling away from the commandments of TMH.

The course in that book and chapter fit those of the African Diaspora. And evrything TMH has said will happen has and continues to this day based on scripture.

Im a recent convert and even woth what i do know, im still learning and using discernment with what i coke across. But the experience and other things have taught me to not be content with my undestanding. But the core of my beleifs is Biblical at the end of the day.

Heres the camp ive studied under.

https://www.gatheringofchrist.org/beliefs/

Not casting my pearls before swine. If you are truly interested, you'll do your research. Historical and biblical. ;).

Pearls before swine. I really don't know who the hell she think she's talking to cause ain't a inch of pig meat over here.

They believe that the blacks and Hispanics of the world are the true Israelites of the bible and we are gods chosen people.

White people supposedly stole our birthright like the whole Esau scenario in the bible I think. They also typically claim no ties to Africa.

They even have it mapped out as to what nationality is descended from which tribe of Israel.
The lost 12 tribes is where I get off the train in addition to not recognizing Africa. I know where my lineage leads in Africa. But I also have done research and found the word Hebrew to mean traveler, lost one, or one from across the lake/water. So as a title, it fits but as a nationality, I'm not so sure.

Who has true ownership over certain styles of dress and symbols is kind of confusing. Alot of information was shared between nations very early on.

Back