Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What do you eat with your chili?

Pick

• Total voters
lol I'm actually legit baffled that there are people who eat chili without cornbread.

I mean it's not that crazy I guess, but I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't have the two together.

I've never had it and only recently have ever known someone to eat chili with cornbread and that person is an elder from Louisiana.

Chili by itself or with crackers, that's how basically everyone I've ever known eats it.

As a chili connoisseur, I do wanna try Cincinatti chili. I don't have high hopes, but I'd like to give it a go.

Shits is nasty to me. They put cinnamon, allspice, and clove in their chili. If you see this in a grocery store, it's Cincinnati chili in a can and they fuckin love it there. Skyline is a chain of restaurants out there I guess kinda like coney spots in Detroit and this is the chili they serve there.

originalchili_15oz_can-400.png

Shits is nasty to me. They put cinnamon, allspice, and clove in their chili. If you see this in a grocery store, it's Cincinnati chili in a can and they fuckin love it there. Skyline is a chain of restaurants out there I guess kinda like coney spots in Detroit and this is the chili they serve there.

Na, fam. In good conscience, I can't let my first experience with Cincinnati chili be some canned shit. No matter how much locals swear by it.

I actually like it on hot dogs, but just eating it like a meal by itself...hell nah.

Typically and preferably I always had cornbread with chili. Especially if it was homemade.

If it's just some chili out of a can then crackers wouldn't be unusual.

Never had chili and rice. Didn't even know that was a thing tbh.

Back