Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What did YOU get for Christmas?

I got a soundbar w/ the subwoofer for one of my big screens, shit's like being in a movie theater

giphy.gif

Tryin to get that for my birthday. My father in law got one & been showing that shit off all weekend. Jealousy.

My big bro jus gave me a holster

20181225_155034.jpg

I gave him a few books the other wk, prolly could've waited to exchange gifts but it's all good

Oh but to participate in thread, we didnt really do Christmas this year. On Thanksgiving mom gave me and the brothers 200 bucks for black Friday shopping and told us not to plan on doing anything big for xmas lmao. So I'm just hanging out with the fam and eating gumbo all day. Got an air Fryer on black Friday tho and pocketed the rest haha.

Also got a fitbit versa smartwatch, a game, a charging station for the Ps4 controllers, earrings, and $100, and a casio watch that ima have her return

Some Tommy John draws, $80 in cash, a $50 Macy’s gift card, and a trip to Jamaica from the 27th to 31st.

So....I’m good.

My kids think I'm an alcoholic yo

I (we) got a blanket with pics of my kids at various ages and with family members. Shit brought a mist to my eyes because I wasn't expecting it and its super thoughtful.

Back