COMMUNITY What did you do yesterday?

make calls
answer email
went to lunch with wifey
made rental car reservation
farted around and got cussed out on ABW
made dinner
fell asleep with a nice round ass in my hands

Dick around like I always do, when I got time to look at shit on my phone ABW was the first site I tried. Shit was still a no go, went through my normal list of phone fuck arounds. Got offa that after 30 minutes or so

Dicked around more, and repeated that cycle. Picked the kids up from school, did their home work wit em. Finished up wit them, they spread out and did their own thing in the house. I poured a drink and look at the new releases that come through on Tuesday on the Xbox market place.

Grabbed my phone to google some shit, ABW was the last web page it was on. Phone popped up to Kandy saying we Live

:ainttrippin:
My life is boring

Dick around like I always do, when I got time to look at shit on my phone ABW was the first site I tried. Shit was still a no go, went through my normal list of phone fuck arounds. Got offa that after 30 minutes or so

Dicked around more, and repeated that cycle. Picked the kids up from school, did their home work wit em. Finished up wit them, they spread out and did their own thing in the house. I poured a drink and look at the new releases that come through on Tuesday on the Xbox market place.

Grabbed my phone to google some shit, ABW was the last web page it was on. Phone popped up to Kandy saying we Live

:ainttrippin:
My life is boring
what city you live in bruh?

Charleston SC
i have nothing but family down there...all over and in north charleston.

im coming thru this year cause my aunt been sick.

imma hit you up....get you out the house nigga

Reactions: Mooney
definitely.....

hope you aint been smashing my family.

shit be crazy if we family
We probably do got family together, I’m always surprised when someone I know tell aunt of mines happy birthday on Facebook and i had no idea they even knew each other that well

We probably do got family together, I’m always surprised when someone I know tell aunt of mines happy birthday on Facebook and i had no idea they even knew each other that well
yea...charleston aint that big