Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Crime(s) Will Get U Banned From The A.B.W. Community?

Great job on pleading guilty. Your ban will start on Monday the 18th.

@OhMars your charges remain sir

Like Kandy said, aint nobody pickin and choosin, I banned BNE, meanin I will ban any of u mfs. Most u mfs were unbanned in no time.

U asked to be banned cuz u weren't gonna be online no way cuz you were mad about the avi pic ohmars paid for u to have. U banned urself.

No. I did not ask to be banned.
I said it didn't skeer me to get banned and that I badgered @Black_Samson to ban me.... THREE YEARS AGO.
Where's that post? Oh that's RiGhT!!! @ChiCity deleted it.

Last edited:
In a thread somewhere.

At the end of the day, if I gotta be banned I’ll live.
Like Kandy said, aint nobody pickin and choosin, I banned BNE, meanin I will ban any of u mfs. Most u mfs were unbanned in no time.

U asked to be banned cuz u weren't gonna be online no way cuz you were mad about the avi pic ohmars paid for u to have. U banned urself.
Lmao
Wtf
Yall take this shit too seriously. Yall need to smoke a blunt or something.

No. I did not ask to be banned.
I said it didn't skeer me to get banned and that I badgered @Black_Samson to ban me.... THREE YEARS AGO.
Where's that post? Oh that's RiGhT!!! @ChiCity deleted it.

I care enough to lie about something like that b.

If I go back and find the post where u said you'll take the ban, u down to take a month ban? Being that you're saying im lying.

@Goldie

This is what was said.
Also deleted.
The one about badgering Jamal was deleted too... Most of it was deleted.
An hell no I ain't gonna volunteer for a ban when I ain't done shit.

"Firstly,
Only a fool represents themself. An actual judge taught me that...

Second,
I didn't even read half of what you typed.

Third,
I can't even make fake money here, what the fuck makes you think I'mma play paralegal here...?

4th-
I can settle this easy, beef is stupid and should only be eaten.

As long as he get it too, I'll take a three day, my life doesn't revolve around y'all.
If not. You can consider me awol. . . Que cera cera, vatos
."

As a matter of fact this all only got brought back up because when I wanna take somebody to court or do any other damn thing. Like truth or dare...
yeah I'm not stupid I caught that one too whoever it was that was like yeah I'll invite you then went on to play and not invite me...
Ya know I only stayed at the IC to piss people off.

So have a poll.. cause lemme tell ya I know when I'm not wanted and I really don't care for staying when I'm not wanted. But I'm not gonna be run off by "feelings" either.
So have a poll. If the majority wants me to leave I will. If not.... Well just run the damn poll.

Well, I was the one who said something about truth or dare and then later learned that everyone could not see the post (which I tagged you in).

Yeah so that's why germs said the game was winding down...... And you were all like... No... Just let it be great for a little while longer....

Yeah and it ended up not being so great because nobody else could play with the 3 of us.
We also haven't played since because of that, lol.

So yeah, I wanted it to be great and it never got to that point.

@Goldie

This is what was said.
Also deleted.
The one about badgering Jamal was deleted too... Most of it was deleted.
An hell no I ain't gonna volunteer for a ban when I ain't done shit.

"Firstly,
Only a fool represents themself. An actual judge taught me that...

Second,
I didn't even read half of what you typed.

Third,
I can't even make fake money here, what the fuck makes you think I'mma play paralegal here...?

4th-
I can settle this easy, beef is stupid and should only be eaten.

As long as he get it too, I'll take a three day, my life doesn't revolve around y'all.
If not. You can consider me awol. . . Que cera cera, vatos
."

As a matter of fact this all only got brought back up because when I wanna take somebody to court or do any other damn thing. Like truth or dare...
yeah I'm not stupid I caught that one too whoever it was that was like yeah I'll invite you then went on to play and not invite me...
Ya know I only stayed at the IC to piss people off.

So have a poll.. cause lemme tell ya I know when I'm not wanted and I really don't care for staying when I'm not wanted. But I'm not gonna be run off by "feelings" either.
So have a poll. If the majority wants me to leave I will. If not.... Well just run the damn poll.

Nobody's running you off. You start with changing people's badges and shit, ohmars did it back to you and u got pissed. I've had my name, avi,badge changed a million times, it happens to everybody. Don't take that shit personal.

Nobody's running you off. You start with changing people's badges and shit, ohmars did it back to you and u got pissed. I've had my name, avi,badge changed a million times, it happens to everybody. Don't take that shit personal.

Everything was fine until ChiCity put me an ohmars in court. Originally it was me and ohmars vs each other then it got changed to ABW against us or whatever. Me an ohmars were fine. Even me an Cain were fine... And that's saying a LOT! Then when i started giving chi shit for thread abandonment including his badge right around the same time he made mod.... Well you know how it goes....... And btw @Goldie I didn't and wasn't trying to imply you were lying. I absolutely did say that... To black Samson 3yrs ago when I first joined the ic

Back