Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

on season 3 of Queen of the South

its not terrible, but its about 2 episodes too long each season.

too many eyeroll moments for me

Poster_for_Netflix_series_Medical_Police.jpg

Jus binged this. Decent amount of laughs. iight watch.

Narcos. With the death of Escobar, I was a bit skeptical on whether or not I'd enjoy season 3. So far, however, it seems to be pretty good.

p5AWNEEV_400x400.jpg

Jus finished season 2. Dope fucking season. Better than season 1 imo. Plot was easier to follow. Of course Mr. Nancy was goat. All the actors did their thing tho.

Apple_TV_Mythic_Quest_key_art_01_16_9-590x332.jpg

Jus binged the new Apple tv+ comedy from the guys from Its Always Sunny. Meh, has potential. But not that funny. Kinda has a Silicon Valley feel. Apple already renewed it for a 2nd season. iight watch.

@Lou Cypher

Sammie or Miranda?

:hahaha:

Lmao. I was gonna ask but I chilled. It was tight race.

Sammie got the tight body fat ass combo but miranda got the freak and the super pretty face combo. That profile pic was money lol. That would have had me fucked up. If I was in the same position as those other dudes.

Miranda no doubt got skills in it and knows her way around a dick. I'd go with her if it was just a one time ting.

But I'd keep sammie. Lol. When she put on that red dress in the finale it was over.

I hope Antonio did what the lord put him there to do after the show. Seemed like he could have had his pick of the litter.

Lmao. I was gonna ask but I chilled. It was tight race.

Sammie got the tight body fat ass combo but miranda got the freak and the super pretty face combo. That profile pic was money lol. That would have had me fucked up. If I was in the same position as those other dudes.

Miranda no doubt got skills in it and knows her way around a dick. I'd go with her if it was just a one time ting.

But I'd keep sammie. Lol. When she put on that red dress in the finale it was over.

I hope Antonio did what the lord put him there to do after the show. Seemed like he could have had his pick of the litter.

We thinking along the same lines haha. For whatever reason I get clingy type vibes from Miranda so it probably would be best to smash n dash.

Locke & Key on Netflix with the dope plot twists at the end.

And of course this scene.

Divergent meets glee meets hip hop.

I'm tolerating this shit for the culture. But I dunno. Only 2 episodes in.

th

Finished the final season of Preacher. This show started w alotta promise, ended w a whimper. Final season wasn't that interesting or funny. Dragged like a mother fucker. Wasn't impressed at all. Meh.

Last edited:
Back