Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

barry-hbo-season-1-ratings-cancel-renew-season-2-590x331.jpg

Jus finished Barry season 2. Dope season. Jus as good as s1. This gotta be the best comedy series on tv right now. The writing is top notch. His broad can get annoying. But id still average snow flake smash that. The bald head crime boss goof ball guy is goat. Ep 5 was prolly the best ep of tv i seen so far this year. GOAT show. Classic HBO. Jus sux that its not more eps. 8 aint enough, 12 would be prefect imo.

I really tried with this show the other day. Couldn't hold my attention.

S1 of Killing Eve was iight. Over hyped by the internet, but cool. I'll watch season 2 tho.

I watched the trailer for Flea Bag s1, it didnt move me. S2 trailer looked much better. I'll give it a watch
Killing eve is fire tho. I'd have to watch s2 in a binge to judge it against s1 but it's just as solid.

Havent watched s2 of fleabag yet but I rewatched s1 to remember everything and it's good af too. Phoebe Waller bridge got the juice

Anybody Watching Its Bruno? It’s pretty funny.
Description
This short-form series follows a man and his beloved dog, Bruno, as they stroll through the streets of Buswick, Brooklyn.
Each episode is only about 15 minutes so I’m running through them pretty quickly. So far each episode ends with him getting into it with someone about his dog then he beats they ass with a mop handle lol
24D6702D-E6E1-4751-8339-1B13D249888A.jpeg

promo_banner_betterthings_570x317.jpg

Jus binged season 3 of Better Things. Real good season. Funny show. Her three daughters are interesting characters, they are written very well. The grandmother is goat. She is funny af. Dope, well rounded show.

hqdefault.jpg

Jus binged this Hulu show called Shrill. Stars the big white broad from SNL. Show is actually funny af. She is funny on SNL and funny in this. Its only 6 episodes, quick watch.

Fresh-off-the-Boat-Poster.jpg

Jus finished Fresh off the Boat season 5. Solid season. Better than s4 imo. Jian Yang from Silicon Valley joins the cast. The kids are the funniest characters. Good to see ABC renewed it for a 6th season.

img_0173-1.jpg

Binged S3 of Santa Clarita Diet. This show is funny. Dark and twisted rom-com. Its kinda has a Dexter feel to it, but w much more comedy. I'm digging it. Drew Berrymore got thick af this season. Jus did some googles, and found out Netflix cancelled it. smh. The way it ends you can tell the writers had more story to tell. smh @ netflix.

Been on my jail documentaries kick lately

watched the first episode of this one called "First and Last"

man that shit was wild. These two niggas basically threatened the teen that was in the car with them to eat the charges for dope and guns in a backpack

the teen said all he was just trying to get dropped off at the driver's house so the dude girl could retwist his hair. Car got pulled over for illegal tint.

both the older niggas was like "dude need to go ahead and man up and eat his charges...he know what he did"...im like these niggas really saying this shit on a microphone

its obvious the two older niggas are definitely guilty af. They both got extensive records. I'm still trying to decide if the teen was in on it. He called his mama crying and begging to be bonded out.

corporate-season-1-ratings-comedy-central-canceled-renewed-590x225.jpg

Binged Comedy Central's Corporate season 2. Not as good as s1. But iight. Daniels from The Wire kills his role, dude is funny af. Decent season, not great. Solid satire tho. I'd be shocked if comedy central renews it.

crashing-hbo-season-3-ratings.jpg

Binged Crashing season 3. This season wasnt that funny imo. Felt more like a dramedy. Solid watch tho. Pete's new broad is woat. But i'd still smash lol. Cool season but s2 was better imo

@AP21 any recommendations for Netflix, Amazon or Hulu?
look up a couple of posts

but im watching currently "first and last"...just wrapped up "jailbirds" and gonna probably run a few more jail docs for the next week or so to scratch my "msnbc Lockup" itch

as far as shows

Black Friday
House of Lies

Both of these are showtime shows that star Don Cheadle. I think you would fuck with House of Lies...its an older show that was really good until the last season, but it was still a solid watch.

Amazon
I just started Justified...getting caught up on my backlog. It's an older FX show no longer on the air. Pretty good so far.

I highly recommend Bosch. GREAT police detective drama.

Back