Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

@DMorgan gave me the reassurance to watch Taboo on FX...

Niiiigggggaaa this shit is lit. The first ep wasn't really doing it for me but the last 10 mins or so sold me. I'm halfway through. It's dope.

If any of yall got hulu or kodi or whatever, you should check it. If you like GoT, you'll more than likely fuck with it cuz you're already accustomed to old British people lol...and it's a couple familiar faces from GoT in it too.

p06j4zb7.jpg

Few eps in im diggin it so far

Yeah this was dope.

@DMorgan gave me the reassurance to watch Taboo on FX...

Niiiigggggaaa this shit is lit. The first ep wasn't really doing it for me but the last 10 mins or so sold me. I'm halfway through. It's dope.

If any of yall got hulu or kodi or whatever, you should check it. If you like GoT, you'll more than likely fuck with it cuz you're already accustomed to old British people lol...and it's a couple familiar faces from GoT in it too.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Caught up on RHOA this past Sunday.

Can't believe they gave Eva a peach.

I thought either Marlo or Shamea were more deserving since they've both been putting in work for quite some time.

Show's not gonna be the same without Kenya and Sheree either.

Thinking Kenya's just leaving the show to focus more on her marriage and newborn daughter.......so that's understandable.

Sheree on the other hand, I'm thinking her jail dude must not be getting out as early as she was hoping.

Last season it seemed like they were trying to build up that storyline to be like Apollo and Phaedra's, but.........if dude's gonna be locked up for the next 5-6 years........I guess production didn't feel like she'd have a strong enough following to justify renewing her contract.

Not sure if that's the right move or not, but it makes sense.

I do think that the show would do good to keep more of the OGs.

Nene's the only OG left..........but the show could definitely benefit from having Kim Zolciak and Sheree on there as well

I'd actually like for them to bring Lisa Woo back too, but I guess there's only so many people they can have on the show without it becoming totally discombobulated.

Ronnie Devoe's wife is gonna be on the show, but I really don't see what she brings to the table at all.

The show might be starting to fall off a little bit, but it's been one of my guilty pleasures for quite some time.

So, I'm not gonna stop watching anytime soon.

I'll be sure to keep you nignogs posted as the season unfolds over the next few months.

nh
:dfbruh:

Caught up on RHOA this past Sunday.

Can't believe they gave Eva a peach.

I thought either Marlo or Shamea were more deserving since they've both been putting in work for quite some time.

Show's not gonna be the same without Kenya and Sheree either.

Thinking Kenya's just leaving the show to focus more on her marriage and newborn daughter.......so that's understandable.

Sheree on the other hand, I'm thinking her jail dude must not be getting out as early as she was hoping.

Last season it seemed like they were trying to build up that storyline to be like Apollo and Phaedra's, but.........if dude's gonna be locked up for the next 5-6 years........I guess production didn't feel like she'd have a strong enough following to justify renewing her contract.

Not sure if that's the right move or not, but it makes sense.

I do think that the show would do good to keep more of the OGs.

Nene's the only OG left..........but the show could definitely benefit from having Kim Zolciak and Sheree on there as well

I'd actually like for them to bring Lisa Woo back too, but I guess there's only so many people they can have on the show without it becoming totally discombobulated.

Ronnie Devoe's wife is gonna be on the show, but I really don't see what she brings to the table at all.

The show might be starting to fall off a little bit, but it's been one of my guilty pleasures for quite some time.

So, I'm not gonna stop watching anytime soon.

I'll be sure to keep you nignogs posted as the season unfolds over the next few months.

nh

@atribecalledGabi

Watching RHOA right now.

Who the hell does Eva think she is to be throwing shade at Cynthia?

Talking about, she's 33 and Cynthia's 51......but Cynthia easily looks 10 times better than her.

On top of that, from what I know Eva never really did any serious modelling work.

All she did was win that Top Model contest.

Cynthia put in over 20 years in the modelling game.

the-five-harlan-coben-poster.jpg

Another one. These British fools on a roll.

This Harlan Coben dude has a couple more shows on Netflix gonna check em out off strength.

Wow @ the ending decision on the challenge...

Lmao. I woulda swung on her. She was gonna take the loot no matter what tho. Fuck her reasoning. I'm swinging on her and me tj and whoever gotta come to blows if need be.

Back