Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Man yeah. I thought it was going to be just a little more insight into what happened in season 1 but they had even more crazy reveals, lol.

All I know is mom’s was wildin’ for real, lol. Matter of fact, all of them was, even the dwarf girl.

I just feel bad for the son. Dude was a certified genius that ended up living in his pussy father’s basement, smh.
So did you see her new family ain't fucking with her now and there's gonna be another season?

SfkBE386GpQ6qK0h7VjRGOZ57SzzZAdIMX7gvxH5DDpiyiF_N8qp7U0RFUwmKzKS4FYiW0KmN6qFDHzKYlIB5z-5-gYIN-Fuurq6OhW0

Binge watching season 2 of Chad rn. On ep 8 atm. LMAOOOOOOOOO. this lil nigga is a giant douche. Funny af. This lil nigga gives zero fucks. LOL LOL. real tears rn

SfkBE386GpQ6qK0h7VjRGOZ57SzzZAdIMX7gvxH5DDpiyiF_N8qp7U0RFUwmKzKS4FYiW0KmN6qFDHzKYlIB5z-5-gYIN-Fuurq6OhW0

Binge watching season 2 of Chad rn. On ep 8 atm. LMAOOOOOOOOO. this lil nigga is a giant douche. Funny af. This lil nigga gives zero fucks. LOL LOL. real tears rn

Finished last nite...real funny.

Ends on a cliffhanger. I assume it wont be getting another season

Last nite i wanted sumthing new, light n silly to watch.

So i clicked Ted ep 1(been hearing solid reviews). That mf was 51 mins !!!!

I x'ed that shit quick af. foh

I'm rewatching Homeland. I'm on season 3. I remember feeling like it wasn't as good after the Brody arc, but that was years ago.

I'm rewatching Homeland. I'm on season 3. I remember feeling like it wasn't as good after the Brody arc, but that was years ago.
Nah season 4 and up >>>> They're 2 different shows. Season 1-3 is NBC homeland and 4-8 is Showtime Homeland. Now when I spin the block I just watch 4-8.

Jus finished The Bear season 2.

Show is cool. Buts its over rated imo and...its pretentious af.

Christmas/7 fishes episode was goat tho.

Solid watch tho.

Jus finished Minx season 2.

S1 was solid, s2 was meh

Show has potential...but fell flat.

Not surprised Starz cxl'ed it.

Finally getting back into marvelous mrs maisel.

:popcorn:

On s4 s3 rn lol lol lol this show is comedy gold lmao....i missed this show. lol at the pops

Last edited:
Not doing a full rewatch, but watching random episodes of Veep. I forgot how hilarious Tony Hale is on the show. So much physical comedy and dude just being funny in the background with his reactions.

IMG_4917.gif

Back