Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

lol i aint watched in years bruh.

What happens in s1 ep 5 tho?
Daniel brother in law confronts him about coming on to his wife. Daniel chokes him out and when he comes to pants around his ankles andhe has coffee grounds in his ass. Like wtf

Fargo season 5 episodes 1 and 2

With some nice nods to the original movie and some themes may feel a little been there
done that,the characters especially Juno Temple As Dorothy "Dot" Lyon are interesting and the violence is as intense as ever. I almost didnt recognize Joe Keery from Stranger Things.

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off

Cant believe the character has been around for 20 years now. I still remember flipping through the graphic novels. This series was a lot of fun with even more pop culture references. Some may get them right away and it's funny how some go all the way back to the 1970's. Great that so many characters are fleshed out and the back stories and connections to Ramona Flowers are better understood

Did u ever watch the show “Sex Education “? Going to take me a minute to adjust to Gatwa as the Doctor, lol.

nah never watched that show but he seems a lil... flashy.

Im just here for good stories and hopefully with RTD returning we'll get some good shows

nah never watched that show but he seems a lil... flashy.

Im just here for good stories and hopefully with RTD returning we'll get some good shows
Too flashy on Sex Education, worked really well for that role. But he needs to dial it back a lot as the Doctor.

Give me something to watch

Thriller, mystery, who done it

whats a show yall wish yall could watch for the first time again? i got so many. smallville, TVD, the originals, Breaking Bad, downton abbey, supernatural, the flash (it fell off), ect.

I litterally have no interest in watching anything else since i've finished these shows, i either drop the show mid way or do something else while the show is playing in the background

I tried to re watch smallville a couple years ago but that show so corny when you're an adult
I rewatched it 2 months ago months ago and just pushed through it because of the strike nothing else to watch. Mad corny some redeeming moments. Last 2 episodes were pretty good though. And dude who played Lex is the best live action Lex ever actually.

Back