Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Rewatching Boardwalk Empire. What a great fucking show. It’s been so long most of it feels new. Richard Harrow still my favorite character, followed very closely by Chalky White and Van Alden.

Last edited:
Rewatching Boardwalk Empire. What a great fucking show. It’s been so long most of it feels new. Richard Harrow still my favorite character.
I liked it during its original run, but I have a feeling that’s a show that will be amazing as a binge watch instead of week to week watch.

Season 11 had 26 episodes and I only watched 6 before pausing a few years ago. I actually expected there to be more by now
I dropped out a little bit after they killed Carl. Not sure what season it was but it lost the feeling.

TWD is like anime with how many episodes and seasons they have. It’s just too intimidating to jump into something that extensive.

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon

So far I'm enjoying Dixons overseas adventures. The show is already ultra involving. The music, crazy and cut throat characters are on point. His responses to when things go left are hilarious. I always liked the one person against the world theme. I know his journey is going to be a bloody an interesting one.

Ahsoka episode 5

I thought it was a great trip down memory lane with some good casting, character development especially for fans of The Clone Wars series. I was hoping the conversation between two characters would have been longer. Definitely not as epic as I thought it was going to be or hyped up to be.

Next of Kin

A mix of a slow burn and involving story but I was definitely pulled in by the way the story slowly but surely became a mystery involving terrorism and big business with a family with secrets caught in the middle. The incompetence of some of the characters became laughable. Wasn't expecting the ending which was a sobering but honest reflection of the world we live in.

The Other Black Girl

This is one of the shows in which im not fully engaged maybe they're trying to blend to many genres ,but it's the cast that are making their roles believeable and some parts of the story have set up questions that i want answers to plus each episode is only about 30 minutes.So im going to stick with it.

Rewatching Smallville. cheesy as hell I know. Lana & Lois top shelf white women bruh. I fucking hate Pete and his N64 hairline. Worst token black guy in a show ever!
View attachment 1166918
Still watching. Damn I need some new shows to watch! But bruh! This nigga scared of pussy. Lana, Chloe and a bunch of other girls be throwing the pussy at him and he be acting all scared. Bruce Wayne would never!

Back