Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Gargoyles. I only saw one episode I. My lifetime. I'm on episode 5 when Brooklyn found detective Mazdas gun and shit her with it by mistake. This show is mature ,deep and dramatic for a Disney cartoon.

Spawn. I haven't seen this show in over 20 years I forgot how bloody and over the top it was.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds S02 started off slow.. theyve been pretty creative this season tho. They even found a way to do a crossover with Lower Decks the animated show using the real actors. Thought that was pretty clever.

They coulda kept that musical episode tho.. Foh

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds S02 started off slow.. theyve been pretty creative this season tho. They even found a way to do a crossover with Lower Decks the animated show using the real actors. Thought that was pretty clever.

They coulda kept that musical episode tho.. Foh
Liked season one of Strange New Worlds. Wanted to watch Lower Decks before I watched season two. Just need to find the time.

Is this a good show?

it's silly. I'm a sucker for those angel/demon type shows plus it has David Tennant in it so I checked off the strength.

First season was better than the second but it was still a decent watch overall. Give it 3 episodes and see if you fuck wit it

it's silly. I'm a sucker for those angel/demon type shows plus it has David Tennant in it so I checked off the strength.

First season was better than the second but it was still a decent watch overall. Give it 3 episodes and see if you fuck wit it
Might check it out. The ladies on "House of R" talked about it recently.

Ex Wife on Britbox

Starts off well enough but 15 minutes into episode 2 I figured out the entire twist. For the most part to episode 4 it's just watching a person being gaslit and gaslighting themselves either that or they were just desperately gullible.
They try to come up with excuses to why the characters do certain things but come on... there are much easier ways to obtain what they wanted.

Just finished up The Chosen One on Netflix. Only 6 episodes but it was interesting. It’s religious so it may or may not turn people away

Back