Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

In the immortal words of said gal... "not everybody has to like the same shit you like." I'm not sure I agree with that but I've learned to accept it.

But you should really watch Lost. Just throwing that out there.
It's too long I caint do it lol. Plus I heard the ending wasn't good. I dont wana be pissed off.

I just came in to mention this show. It's wild and it can't really be explained... you just gotta watch it.

I started it on a whim and thought about giving up on it after two episodes but I'm glad I didn't. This shit is on another level as far as tv shows go.

I'm gonna try the audiobook of the author's next book after i get through my backlog. pause.

Funny you say after episode 2. I liked episode 1 but didn't like episode 2 and thought about saying fuck it. I keep going and see whats what

@shutupGabi @King Freeman

Are or have either of you watched the show Station Eleven?

If so what yall think about to start it and want to know some opinions before I start it.

I finished it the other day. The first episode definitely locks you in. It dragged at some points but in the end parts you think might be filler or weren't necessary come full circle.

Theres a thread on it where @toheeb27 likened it to The Leftovers. It didn't blow me away like that in 10 episodes but I wasn't left with that empty unfinished feeling I was after the journey. They did a good job of tying most things up. They could have fleshed 2 characters out more but it was still a good watch.

7/10

@shutupGabi this is definitely up your alley.

Last edited by a moderator:
OIP.UVyC0c24iF51sSkm4-MSCQHaD4

Finished season 11. lol, classic curb.

LMAO @ Larry asking to try susie's new pussy

That fat Spanish broad couldn't say her lines for shit lol

damn I was gonna give it three episodes off the strength of the original 😬
Go for it but it ain’t got Marshall or Barney in it. Meh for me. These new characters ain’t funny. Lizzy Maggie’s or whatever her real name is fine as hell but otherwise meh

Binging Downton Alley. I thought it was Downtown😕. Just finished season one and its pretty darn good

Also watching Grand Crew which is a good show

Binging Downton Alley. I thought it was Downtown😕. Just finished season one and its pretty darn good

Also watching Grand Crew which is a good show
Oh shit, I always thought it was downtown as well. Never wanted to see the show but I heard about it.

Back