Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
back in the day, it was a year called 2002. This era was crunk music. The ass whooping era; A time when many souls got whoop in the club

Petey Pablo killed his verse

back in the day, it was a year called 2002. This era was crunk music. The ass whooping era; A time when many souls got whoop in the club

Petey Pablo killed his verse

shit came on a radio mix the other morning my ass got hype af

giphy.gif

daughter on the passenger side looking like

SpeedyIllustriousInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

and I realized there's children in the world that dont know who Lil Jon and the ES Boys is.....much less crunk music

our generation was sooo blessed and didnt even know it

edit: SN i swear I had that same nike hoodie on lmao

shit came on a radio mix the other morning my ass got hype af

giphy.gif

daughter on the passenger side looking like

SpeedyIllustriousInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

and I realized there's children in the world that dont know who Lil Jon and the ES Boys is.....much less crunk music

our generation was sooo blessed and didnt even know it

edit: SN i swear I had that same nike hoodie on lmao

I know right. Mannnnnnn!!!!!!! our generation had it made. Too much fun times during that era . Nigga will go to the bootleg man & cop the new mixtapes then ride two deep, riding around on the weekend, in the city bouncing in the whip with the 12's or 15's knocking in the trunk, getting crunk lol.

I know right. Mannnnnnn!!!!!!! our generation had it made. Too much fun times during that era . Nigga will go to the bootleg man & cop the new mixtapes then ride two deep, riding around on the weekend, in the city bouncing in the whip with the 12's or 15's knocking in the trunk, getting crunk lol.

I feel ya bruh. the crunk era captured my teen years. i loved pulling along side white folks blasting crunk tracks with the booming bass, menacing synth lines, and the repetitive chants during the chorus. i got a kick out of seeing the frightening look on their faces.

I also believe that camoflauge would've been on top of the game during that era if he were alive

Don't think I would love the song as much if I hadn't seen the video first. But since I did, I fuck with the song so much more. Plus Prince did the music.

this Shang Tsung nigga got him one...i aint with that singing autotune shit but this beat is official a real rapper need to bless this..i need bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back