Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

dont do me with that "bacon" word either lol

thats a $40 slab

smoked for 4 hours, went in fridge for another 2 to let the fat settle, then got sliced and fried in the cast iron

i didnt even post the brisket yet :hehe2:

Go head then blood!

I rescind my bacon disrespect, you doing something godly right now

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Breakfast - scrambled eggs and home fries. Yes that is salad, something I picked up from breakfast in BudaPestView attachment 335524

Them eggs look like you the type of nigga to just crack an egg directly into a hot pan, and THEN try scramble the egg while it's cooking...thereby leaving large areas od egg white and yolks, rather than it all being mixed in.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I don't like them type off niggas, B.

hey man, you can eat salad whenever you want....no need to explain

about these scorched eggs tho......
Them eggs look like you the type of nigga to just crack an egg directly into a hot pan, and THEN try scramble the egg while it's cooking...thereby leaving large areas od egg white and yolks, rather than it all being mixed in.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I don't like them type off niggas, B.

lmao yall rude as shit hahaha

them bitches was done when they hit the pan kmsl

sounded like R2D2

lmao yall rude as shit hahaha

lmao nah we just want buddy to be great.....better to correct it in this thread then for him to wake some chick up to that

im a tough food critic period, especially on my own shit

them bitches was done when they hit the pan kmsl

sounded like R2D2

lmao nah we just want buddy to be great.....better to correct it in this thread then for him to wake some chick up to that

im a tough food critic period, especially on my own shit

lmao fair enough.. I think we can all agree niggas shouldn't be trying to scramble eggs in a hot pan tho lol that is just madness

Lol. Niggas ain't posting pics of kids and getting disrespectful. We posting our food. He'll be aight, nigga. You must be another one of them lazy egg-making niggas! ???

lmfao hell naw! I just laughed that yall jumped on him for them crispy ass eggs that's all lol..... dude was proud of his plate and decided to join in on the egg/breakfast pic posts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
when I 1st started cooking I would make omelets but they really wasn't omelets,I didn't fold em over so it was like one big scrambled egg had all types veggies and meat cheese shit was good just not your traditional omelets

Back