Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Man ya'll wild... whats with the hamburger helper hate? I honestly just bought that shit for when I wanted something quick. I was bullshitting about eating it tonight

but its gone get ate :ghost:

earlier I had salmon patties w/ cabbage, mac n cheese and green beans. I just didnt take a pic cus i always forget.

I didnt cook it anyways
When I was a youngin my parents bought it up. It was good it was just the rice and burger mix. When I got out on my own and was stocking up on groceries I bought some cause I remembered I liked it. They was running a sale on that shit to like 50 cent a box bought it up like hell yea eating cheap for the low........ man i fixed that shit I had that first bite I didn't fool with it no MO couldn't aint looked at it since then. Ramen noodles/ top Ramen whatever you want to call goes in the same category

Man ya'll wild... whats with the hamburger helper hate? I honestly just bought that shit for when I wanted something quick. I was bullshitting about eating it tonight

earlier I had salmon patties w/ cabbage, mac n cheese and green beans. I just didnt take a pic cus i always forget.

I didnt cook it anyways
I was just talking about wanting some of those. Salmon croquet with the rice and some biscuits on the side:clawd3:

I didnt cook it anyways
Will never hate on the hamburger helper. We hadn’t had it in a long while now, but when we did the Mrs. used the three cheese joint, throw some real cheese in it, spice it up, etc. Throw some garlic toast on the side and we were in business.

My oldest daughter still asks to get it, lol.

Will never hate on the hamburger helper. We hadn’t had it in a long while now, but when we did the Mrs. used the three cheese joint, throw some real cheese in it, spice it up, etc. Throw some garlic toast on the side and we were in business.

My oldest daughter still asks to get it, lol.

thats all you need

mom dukes used to put her own spin on it when she'd buy it and i think thats why i liked it so much

Back