Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

it probably does I just got old, fat ass ways i dont like to compromise

i dont think i'll ever use a air fryer lol
Bruh you crazy, I'm bout to get my SECOND air fryer

You know how you can't heat up fried nothing in the microwave because it loses it crispiness? Not with the airfryer! Put some old chicken wings in that joint for 4-5 mins...taste like you just cooked it b

PLUS the shit make ya fries taste better than fries

im on the fence mane

for one, they all look too small to be cooking for a family

2nd....half the beauty of fryin chicken is lettin that oil heat up while you roll one, crankin the music up, gettin flour all over the place, and two steppin with the tongs while you down your lil beer and what not

they bringin too much science in the kitchen

i probably got one for Christmas while im talkin tho

im on the fence mane

for one, they all look too small to be cooking for a family

2nd....half the beauty of fryin chicken is lettin that oil heat up while you roll one, crankin the music up, gettin flour all over the place, and two steppin with the tongs while you down your lil beer and what not

they bringin too much science in the kitchen

i probably got one for Christmas while im talkin tho

lol aint nothin wrong with that. I still do the traditional fry... but if I feel like being healthy... or I'm being lazy and feel like some fried shit quickly without having to deal with all the oil and all that... Air frying is the way to go lol

lmfao penny candies, mangoes and now laters. Keep trying and one of these bullshit narratives might stick
Post the receipt then

Ole Turkey wings and Stuffed jalapenos for breakfast eating ass nigga

Post the receipt then

Ole Turkey wings and Stuffed jalapenos for breakfast eating ass nigga

lol at turkey wings for breakfast.

But nah... no receipts from me, I typically don't eat breakfast so I got nothin for ya bro. Feel free to make up another funny pairing tho lol

Hope you ain’t claiming to have cooked that cause I don’t see a single paper plate in that pic.

And I swear that table look like it’s the standard IHOP/Waffle House/local diner table.
Chill!

What you doing right now b, besides not letting me cook that is.....

Man you probably still chewing on that steak well done :scust:

CourteousAssuredDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Back