Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I’m getting it in at tha moment...cooking like O do every year for tha care home....I’m cooking tomorrow morning for me, my seed and fam also and I told them I’d drop off their to go plates...honk tha horn and 2 fanga peace sign by it...
View attachment 407332View attachment 407330
View attachment 407331
View attachment 407333
View attachment 407334
View attachment 407335
This old stove top stuffing ass nigga. That shit looks delicious sir. Who thought you how to cook

This old stove top stuffing ass nigga. That shit looks delicious sir. Who thought you how to cook

Stove top?! Don’t you disrespect my culinary skills chump...I use Pepperidge Fams stuffing blend as my base but I start saving different breads and rolls and shit in September for my dressing...start chopping breads, onions and celery and get my spices and “turkey juices” milk and eggs...voila

I’ve always been pretty good in tha kitchen but when I was about 19 my mom had double knee replacement surgery around Thanksgiving...pops wasn’t around during this time and my sisters some saditty ass non cooking yella heffas so I helped my mom as she told me how to cook everything....been cooking Thanksgiving dinner for tha last 25 years since

Stove top?! Don’t you disrespect my culinary skills chump...I use Pepperidge Fams stuffing blend as my base but I start saving different breads and rolls and shit in September for my dressing...start chopping breads, onions and celery and get my spices and “turkey juices” milk and eggs...voila

I’ve always been pretty good in tha kitchen but when I was about 19 my mom had double knee replacement surgery around Thanksgiving...pops wasn’t around during this time and my sisters some saditty ass non cooking yella heffas so I helped my mom as she told me how to cook everything....been cooking Thanksgiving dinner for tha last 25 years since
That's cool as shit

Maaaaaan...y’all mean to tell me it’s turkey, dressing, gravy, mac n cheese, pies, greens, etc etc etc and @Hustlelitó and @Loquacious skip everything and go to some fuckin’ broccoli casserole?!?!

D40257EB-7692-4424-90C6-C97466C5443E.gif

@Goldie ??right man...y’all some nerds smh lol I start “detoxing” and “discipline’n” in October Cuz I know tha damage I’m bout to do during this bday week/thanksgiving week...only thing green I’m bout to eat betta have some gravy on top of it...I knowTHAT shit lol

Maaaaaan...y’all mean to tell me it’s turkey, dressing, gravy, mac n cheese, pies, greens, etc etc etc and @Hustlelitó and @Loquacious skip everything and go to some fuckin’ broccoli casserole?!?!

View attachment 407352

@Goldie ??right man...y’all some nerds smh lol I start “detoxing” and “discipline’n” in October Cuz I know tha damage I’m bout to do during this bday week/thanksgiving week...only thing green I’m bout to eat betta have some gravy on top of it...I knowTHAT shit lol
Where did you get we skip those other dishes and go straight for it? I'll skip pie.

Ew who eats stuffing for thanksgiving. Gross.

Stuffing?? Like putting that shit inside tha cavity of tha bird?? Barz....lol nah...Ion do nuttin like that...that’s where input onions and celery at...I’m not eating anything from inside tha body...I ain’t Luke Skywalker or Han Solo in Empire Strikes Back....

Did I mention I’m smoking on some GAS!!! Don’t mind me lol

Where did you get we skip those other dishes and go straight for it? I'll skip pie.

If broccoli casserole your favorite dish and that’s what you looking forward to tha most it means finger gun to your head you got 1 choice of a food to eat on Thanksgiving you’d skip everything else I named and them some and blurt out “Broccoli Casserole” foregoing errrthang else lol

If broccoli casserole your favorite dish and that’s what you looking forward to tha most it means finger gun to your head you got 1 choice of a food to eat on Thanksgiving you’d skip everything else I named and them some and blurt out “Broccoli Casserole” foregoing errrthang else lol
well shame on me for liking broccoli casserole more than turkey.

Back