Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are y’all thoughts on these social media prank videos?

Definition of a prank has blurred lines with the new “pranks” a lot of borderline harassment or trying to get violent reactions then relying on “it’s a prank bro, look there’s a camera” to save them from the deserved ass beating.

These alongside clearly staged “funny” videos, piss me off.

That right there. They think that gives em sum pass

There used to be this white boy back in the early days of YouTube doing these so called pranks in black neighborhoods. I called it wack and he got mad and sent me a mesage (back when you could) trying to act tough. I feel the same today that I did that day. These are not pranks, its fucking with strangers and they deserve their head punched for it.

There used to be this white boy back in the early days of YouTube doing these so called pranks in black neighborhoods. I called it wack and he got mad and sent me a mesage (back when you could) trying to act tough. I feel the same today that I did that day. These are not pranks, its fucking with strangers and they deserve their head punched for it.

Was it Vitaly? Dude was good for them shits.

Jackass was a hilarious television show but people are just too stupid to understand that it was a show. It wasn’t real. So they think hey it’s a prank covers everything, it does not. I don’t care for most pranks cuz they’re just harassing people and making it seem like they aren’t.

I seen her shit. They should be ashamed of themselves carrying on like punk ass whiteboys. It is not funny or witty she just walks up to people and provokes a fight.
I'm pretty sure most of it is fake too... when people get upset, their first reaction is usually to tussle a lil bit with the prankster...i think people that's really been provoked to fight would start throwing punches

I seen her shit. They should be ashamed of themselves carrying on like punk ass whiteboys. It is not funny or witty she just walks up to people and provokes a fight.

Yea. She popular on youtube. She cute af.

Her lil theme song music shit be annoying af tho

Yea. She popular on youtube. She cute af.

Her lil theme song music shit be annoying af tho
She popular cuz the youth are fatherless fuck niggas

They know damn well somebody is strapped and ain't playing

The only pranks I fuck with are golddigger pranks where they bait groupies with Lambos n shit. LondonWays, nategotkeys, nyyearprice. Funny shit, that requires a skilled mouthpiece

She popular cuz the youth are fatherless fuck niggas

They know damn well somebody is strapped and ain't playing

The only pranks I fuck with are golddigger pranks where they bait groupies with Lambos n shit. LondonWays, nategotkeys, nyyearprice. Funny shit, that requires a skilled mouthpiece

Bruh. I assume those lambo/gold digger pranks are staged

Back