Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are u doing with Uncle Sam refund??

Stack. Get 2700 back from federal and state. Claimed nothing all year let Uncle Sam take whatever the fuck he wanted from me, no dependents but tax credit from paying student loan interest: $2300. Raise kicks in in March, Got another 2500 from a bonus coming to me in April. Get 3 checks in May..*shrugs

Trying to knock all this debt off, fix and boost my credit so i can start making investments and get rich like @Goldie @Sion @DOS_patos and the rest of y'all niggaz.
giphy.gif

Stack. Get 2700 back from federal and state. Claimed nothing all year let Uncle Sam take whatever the fuck he wanted from me, no dependents but tax credit from paying student loan interest: $2300. Raise kicks in in March, Got another 2500 from a bonus coming to me in April. Get 3 checks in May..*shrugs

Trying to knock all this debt off, fix and boost my credit so i can start making investments and get rich like @Goldie @Sion @DOS_patos and the rest of y'all niggaz.
you can start with your credit now.
quite a few tricks i learned.

but nah....im not rich. i just have a few more $20 bills than others.

I'm getting a pretty good amount back not sure what to do with it.

-I can either hold onto it
-Use it all to tackle auto loan (but very low interest why bother?)
-invest much more seriously in stock market

If I hold it then it loses value over time bc of inflation/cost of living going up BUT I know I'm covered for surprises/emergencies.
If I put it on auto loan then it's all gone. No more access to it. BUT that will free up monthly budget throughout the year.
If I invest in stock market it would be for long term so slowwww profits (or bad choices can lead to losing it)

Hmmmmmmm

Back