Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Things People Glorify That Shouldn't Be?

Anything and everything Bad Boy Records glorified.

Since now we have actual proof the shit was gay… like really gay…. Aggressively gay.

Makes sense when you look at how many times they said they would suck fuck or rape another man on wax…
Outside some Mase songs i don't think I listened to anything Bad Boy Records related in the last 10 yrs on purpose.

Dont even get me started. I mean niggas recently sat around and watched Kendrick presents: We are the world for crips and bloods at the pop out on Amazon.

Add rap beef and being "10 toes" in the worst of situations.
I said the same thing about KDot with that concert and his Juneteenth concert

But folks all over the net and here saying he’s “for the culture”

Got me looking like, what culture?

Smoking weed, it’s the most trash high of all highs, and you don’t even need to smoke it anymore. Nothing bothers me more than people going live on social media while preparing a blunt. Why do you still think that’s cool?

Gtfoh. Not every needs level 3 drugs and alcohol make you throw up

I think conspiracy theorists need to stop being glorified. I get going against the grain but it’s a high amount of people who are believing bullshit like it’s true and it’s earth is flat and man made hurricanes and shit.

Gtfoh. Not every needs level 3 drugs and alcohol make you throw up
Noting cool about feeling lethargic at 10 am on a random Tuesday. Can’t wake up or go to sleep without experiencing that trash high. Shit feels like having a bad flu while eating ice cream and watching your favorite cartoon.

Man, tell you one thing, DARE scared the fuck outta me bout some Heroin

Man they had some scene where this lil black kid, bro hit the pipe wit his friend at school, came home and hit the pipe in his bathroom and OD’d before dinner

Scared the shit outta be as a kid…lol

Like damn; just two hits killed that nigga, Jadakiss woulda loved that shit for a bar

“Niggas don’t do/listen to/watch (insert thing here) in the hood!!”

One of my favorite things about my brothers is how they were/are who they are, no matter what or where we lived/grew up.

So much shit I missed out on/got put on to late trying to be the “real nigga” in my family

"Niggas don't listen to techno in the hood"

This comes on:

Niggas in the hood:

200w.gif
poplock-dance-dance.gif

Noting cool about feeling lethargic at 10 am on a random Tuesday. Can’t wake up or go to sleep without experiencing that trash high. Shit feels like having a bad flu while eating ice cream and watching your favorite cartoon.
The alternative is one of those heart racing highs that last for 30 mins
Depends what you're smoking and your tolerance. If you know what you're smoking, a high can be tailored. I prefer sativas so most of what I smoke keeps me active in some way.

Last edited:
I go months/years between weed smoking sessions but I always look at it fondly because it always gives me the best sleep I’ve had in a long time.

Wish I smoked more, tbh. Actually not smoke. Smoking is trash… just consume marijuana more in some capacity

Back