Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Things People Glorify That Shouldn't Be?

Living in the dirtiest and roughest part of the city...

Good luck niggas

drive-by-50cent.gif

Right, I'm a heavy smoker, but you would only know from me talking about it on here. I don't like going anywhere smelling like weed. I don't ever care for blunts. I don't post anything on social media about it. I don't smoke in my house or in my car.

It irritates me too when niggaz is so blatant about it. Like I couldn't imagine being dressed nice going to a nice restaurant on a nice date smelling like a bag of zaza.... Yet niggaz be doing this shit at 50

He’s right about the last part

Whenever I see niggas light up before starting to talk or try to inhale and blow smoke all cool at age 25+ it’s pretty cringe
Im pro weed, but I agree with this. I hate when people "go live" and it's just them rolling up or smoking like "what up what uppppp"

Or when people post pics of them taking a puff or bong rip. Ive been guilty of it, but I was 14 and stupid.

And one time this nigga tried to brag to me that they didn't read where he grew up at.

And I'm like bruh..... That's horrible.... Never mind I don't believe you, but for you to think that shit is cool is terrifying. 🤕

Back