Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are things people eat or how they eat that you judge them for.

I could judge muhfuckas for chitlins, but all that would be is judging old black people.

They eat all sorts of slavery-ass food: muskrat, hog maws, pig feet, liver and onions, all that nasty-ass shit.

And pig feet and other slave food leftovers

Including

Oxtails

roll-safe-running-away.gif

Oxtail is crap. A bone with a lot of fat and little to no meat.

I could judge muhfuckas for chitlins, but all that would be is judging old black people.

They eat all sorts of slavery-ass food: muskrat, hog maws, pig feet, liver and onions, all that nasty-ass shit.

You really think only old Black folks eatin' chitlins???

I got a 29 year old child that would say otherwise.

My great uncle use to eat cornbread and milk daily outta the same damn cup. Shit use to make my stomach hurt

This is ya first warning.
You cool, so I’m willing to forget this slander cuz you from Delaware and all.

Ketchup on eggs is disgusting

I also don't understand eating corn smothered in mayo

I used to eat ketchup on my mom's scrambled eggs 'cause they tasted nasty to me. To this day I won't eat her eggs.

The whole corn + mayo shits is something Mexicans brought here. It's corn slathered in butter, mayo, chili powder, and parmesan cheese.

So have y’all ever tried pouring raw honey on your chicken wings?

Just had fried chicken with hot sauce and honey

My taste buds are doing The Dougie

My great uncle use to eat cornbread and milk daily outta the same damn cup. Shit use to make my stomach hurt
My brother eat that shit like it's a delicacy. He eats it in a bowl like he eating oatmeal. Heats it up and everything. Fucking nasty

Back