Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Some Popular Things U Don’t Give A F**k About At All?

You know what's crazy? When you go to a spot and they making heavily mixed drinks and charging an arm and a leg because they using that premium shit. Like why are you buying a $30 Casamigos margarita when you can't even tell the difference between that margarita and the 8 Jose Cuervo margarita.

I remember Kevin Hart' s homeboy Wayne said on their podcast he was out at club one time. The chicks he was wit was wanting some high priced azzz liquor (can't remember if it was Casamigos or something else). So he bought the 1st round, but they kept askin for more.

So this nigga said he went to the bar, and told the bartender to mix one of the cheapest liquor they had. Bruh said them hefas didn't even know the difference. Lol. Nigga said he kept goin back to the bar and the bartender was like "Same drinks?"...and Wayne was like "YUP!". Both he and the bartender had a good laugh.

Mofos are only drinking for the brand name...but can't even tell the difference. Lol

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
I remember Kevin Hart' s homeboy Wayne said on their podcast he was out at club one time. The chicks he was wit was wanting some high priced azzz liquor (can't remember if it was Casamigos or something else). So he bought the 1st round, but they kept askin for more.

So this nigga said he went to the bar, and told the bartender to mix one of the cheapest liquor they had. Bruh said them hefas didn't even know the difference. Lol. Nigga said he kept goin back to the bar and the bartender was like "Same drinks?"...and Wayne was like "YUP!". Both he and the bartender had a good laugh.

Mofos are only drinking for the brand name...but don't can't even tell the difference. Lol

No lie, I used to mix drinks for parties in college. I was late to a party once and my homeboys gave these chicks some drinks that they thought I mixed beforehand. I came home to see all the chicks at the party running around like they were super drunk. My boys asked me what I put in the drinks. I told them nothing. I hadn't even added the alcohol yet. Them chicks was wilding off some mixed juice.

Back