Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are some cheap products that are better than the more expensive equivalent?

409da144-2ab9-4bfc-852f-874b8e985fbc.a5bdd14cdd0af1885cb53c4bc546c372_650x650.jpg

Best tasting water out there to me. I've tried them all. I go into panic mode when Walmart runs out.

Cables.

While I wouldn't recommend going as cheap as possible, you don't need to buy any "premium" version of most cable types. I remember over a decade ago I gave Monster like $50 for an HDMI cable.

Bitches.

It's kinda hit and miss tho. I have a 10' micro USB cable I copped from the dolla stoe like 4 years ago that only recently started giving me problems where I've had to replace better cables multiple times in the same time period. Bought a decent brand USB C cable for one of my keyboards and the bitch ain't even last a year but the cheapie joints I copped from Amazon still work just fine years later.

Maaaan the 2000's era Subaru Forester STi's were crazy... Bascially a Estate (or station wagon in u.s) version of the Impreza that went like a bat outta hell...
I had a red one that got shot up.

But man these new wilderness editions.

Oh my God. My kinda style. Rugged.

I'm loving this.
Been thinking about going camping with some friends

I had a red one that got shot up.

But man these new wilderness editions.

Oh my God. My kinda style. Rugged.

I'm loving this.
Been thinking about going camping with some friends

I had one for a weekend as a courtesy car whilst my Impreza was having some work done, it was an absolute rocket... It was just as fast my WRX Impreza!!!

Im not sure if the Wilderness is in the UK yet but cars are so expensive now... My estimates might be abit off but in the 2000's a Ford or an equivalent hatchback was around 11k new, now theyre like 20k or more... A decent BMW was like 40k now like 60k-70k, a Range was like 70k is well over £100k maybe up to 250k, its madness how the price of cars has gone up...

Used cars are at an all time high in the UK too, I wish I had bought some 90's and 00's Euro classics 10years ago they would be worth a fortune now...

I had one for a weekend as a courtesy car whilst my Impreza was having some work done, it was an absolute rocket... It was just as fast my WRX Impreza!!!

Im not sure if the Wilderness is in the UK yet but cars are so expensive now... My estimates might be abit off but in the 2000's a Ford or an equivalent hatchback was around 11k new, now theyre like 20k or more... A decent BMW was like 40k now like 60k-70k, a Range was like 70k is well over £100k maybe up to 250k, its madness how the price of cars has gone up...

Used cars are at an all time high in the UK too, I wish I had bought some 90's and 00's Euro classics 10years ago they would be worth a fortune now...
My old subaru forester was a 2003 XS. I had that for 20 years.

I almost bought me a used 2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature. It only had 10k miles and going for $17k.. they jacking up prices. These dealerships know many customers are looking at old reliable cars.

I wanted to wait and get the 2024 Subaru Crosstrek but I went with the 2023 Forester because it has a cd player😁

2024 Subaru Crosstrek don't have no climate control buttons or turning knobs. Everything touch screen. I don't like that.

I chose quality over affordability with all my purchases especially when it comes to consumable goods. That's why I wait for items to go on sale and use coupons.

And if it's free a lot of products seem better

I'm really stumped by this thread.

My old subaru forester was a 2003 XS. I had that for 20 years.

I almost bought me a used 2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature. It only had 10k miles and going for $17k.. they jacking up prices. These dealerships know many customers are looking at old reliable cars.

I wanted to wait and get the 2024 Subaru Crosstrek but I went with the 2023 Forester because it has a cd player😁

2024 Subaru Crosstrek don't have no climate control buttons or turning knobs. Everything touch screen. I don't like that.

Thats the key feature, I was so pissed my Velar came without a CD player!!! I didnt even know until after I bought it lol it was an ex demo only had about 10k miles on it, all the extras so assumed it had a fckn CD player!!!

Im not a fan of touch screen either, which is another think Im not too keen my Velar, its hard to change tracks and sat nav whilst moving... My old M4 had a knob you could just turn then push down to select sh!t...

I miss old cars, these new ones all look the same and dont have the character older ones had...

I chose quality over affordability with all my purchases especially when it comes to consumable goods. That's why I wait for items to go on sale and use coupons.

And if it's free a lot of products seem better

I'm really stumped by this thread.

Im a fiend for sales and discount codes, just out of principle even its a few $ cheaper... I love finding deals on stuff, especially sneakers and clothes... I tell my fam dont buy anything online before telling me, I'll find it cheaper!!!

@Lamarquise

Just curious as to why you would choose to wack my post about some water that I prefer over a more expensive equivalent in a thread about products that are better than the more expensive equivalent. Just curious.
Bc as someone who can tell difference between different types of bottle water.

I don't agree with this. I invest in Brita water and save your money. Your taste buds and wallet will thank me

Back