Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Signs You Look For When Courting?

if i tell her i know a chick who slept with 5 guys in one week and shes a hoe.....if she defends said chick.

cut her off
Is it different if a dude does that though? I'm trying to break away from that double standard mentality, but personally for me I can't be with a woman who I know slept with 5 guys in one week or dudes I know. No judging, but it's not for me lol

Drinking problem, noticing lots of them find a reason to “turn up” damn near daily

Overly religious

Always have to have a friend or somebody around, can’t handle spending time alone

Last edited:
Man im so thankful and blessed for my girl :) y'all saying alot of real shit in this thread. Finding someone who does none of these things and is bird free is amazing!

Is it different if a dude does that though? I'm trying to break away from that double standard mentality, but personally for me I can't be with a woman who I know slept with 5 guys in one week or dudes I know. No judging, but it's not for me lol
double standards are just life.

but for dude....i always think its something wrong with a dude who sleeps with 5 women a week.
i find it insecure....not playa shit if they are not young...like under 25. over 25...i think they are insecure and trying to prove something. like they are to be veiwed as top shit or they not gay.

double standards are just life.

but for dude....i always think its something wrong with a dude who sleeps with 5 women a week.
i find it insecure....not playa shit if they are not young...like under 25. over 25...i think they are insecure and trying to prove something. like they are to be veiwed as top shit or they not gay.
Real shit I agree fam.

I'm married

But cooking and goals is the biggest thing yall need to look for

And if that bitch check engine light on and tires are kinda bald. Bitch cant take care of her car she cant take care of her life.

Misuse of words, mispronouncing words, she needs to smile alot, needs to make eye contact, needs to say something interesting.

Back