Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What African country is Elzo from and why is he ashamed?

On the other hand, Dogcatcher_Ro calls himself 'disagreeing with me" and has to make it clear by reaction banging in every single thread I post in. Never mind the fact that @Disanthrope was the one helping his broke 40 year old tether bum ass get money in the in the gambling thread. His loyalty and dependency to the white establishment trumps his lil online brotherhood with niggas.

tethers vs brothers

Now he's wearing a fucking badge.

Ain't that right @Agent_Ro ?

Y'all better lock this shit
So this no longer about me ? lol let’s request a title change so you can vent out ur non fba frustrations in here

Bring ur alias too

Sleep pressed Elzo about not being FBA. He Ivorian or some shit. He wants to know why he ashamed his roots and claiming to be an African American

Elzo dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, and dodged the inquiry while crying for a mod to save him. Not sure from what but the pleading crazy

Beta locked the thread cause he a coward. I unlocked it cause I'm not

Im sure it some more or deeper shit behind the inquiry but you're caught up now

Sleep pressed Elzo about not being FBA. He Ivorian or some shit. He wants to know why he ashamed his roots and claiming to be an African American

Elzo dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, and dodged the inquiry while crying for a mod to save him. Not sure from what but the pleading crazy

Beta locked the thread cause he a coward. I unlocked it cause I'm not

Im sure it some more or deeper shit behind the inquiry but you're caught up now
Lol you’re a full on shit house bro 😂😂😂

Back