Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s your Starbucks order?

Sir it has 390 mg of caffeine in one cup

Why would you need to have it first hand to know if that’s a lot?
all the dumb ass shit you ask on these here boards and youre bugging out because i’m asking someone who had a lemonade drink what it was like?

that’s your main issue this fine morning?

Wait what's wrong with Panera bread? Shiiiit gimme one of this cinnamon crunch bagels and I'm set! But to answer the question just a mocha frappe and I'm set.

I can’t buy Dunkin’ Donuts coffee from the store because I can’t stand it but I love their creamer and buy it regularly at the grocery store
The coffee in the shop is always 5x better then the coffee version you buy at the store. It never mimics the same exact taste. Same with McDonalds who has one of the better fast food coffees but the keurigs dont match the same taste when you make it at home.

You right the DD Creamer is good shit.

Last edited:
Sir it has 390 mg of caffeine in one cup

Why would you need to have it first hand to know if that’s a lot?

Then folks were WEAK!!! Poor examples of humans.

I used to slam Rockstar back to back. Bare minimum was 2 in a day and when I worked outside the house I'd have one on the way to the office, one when I got there from my stash, and prolly one around lunch. From the Rockstar alone I was at 320mg-480mg depending on the day. Then there was Coke in-between and with dinner some nights.

I don't nowadays 'cause I'm trying to unbig my back and shit, plus being able to sleep and actually dream is a nice thing. I'm good on my double-bag black tea and maybe a can of Bubly Bounce caffeinated water (35mg)

Back