Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s your nickname?

I got a few.

Friends call me mafioso cause I never tell no one shot.

Friends hit me up like "what you doing?" Im always like "chilling"

Never give anyone details so the name mafioso came about

Lil Slim- (Daddy's name is Slim so wino's and crackheads around the way always called me this)

Ryanny Boo- ( My auntie calls me this to this day. Im 6'8 250, she shouldnt be calling me this in public. I hate this shit lol)

Dope- (Some older dude in my neighborhood made some weak ass joke that I looked like Homer Simpson and it stuck. I would be walking around and everybody would be like Dope! Im like he say D'oh dumb ass niggas and that shit aint funny anyway lol.. But they continued saying it smh)

i've been given a lot of names over the years

family - short version of my middle name for the most part

a select group called me "yella" or "yellaboy" in my teens but I never liked it

at Lincoln Tech I was "redman"

then Ft worth I was "baby boy".....for who I was with and what we were doing, everybody thought I was a kid lol....so it was more of a running joke

Meeks or Meika.
My family on my fathers side, many of my cousins are Dominican and one of my oldest cousins named me Betha (pronounced bee-tha) since I was little so that’s what they call me still.
Some friends call me Hazel because of my eyes and my IG.

KJ - all my classmates from middle school through college called me that. Most of my college friends t0 this day still call me this and anyone i met during this period in my life

Jizz/Jizzle - college friends around the time where everything was B.Gizzle, Snoop Dizzle, etc...

Lil Jr - have an older cousin who was also named after his dad. My grandmother called us Big Jr./Lil Jr respectively, and most of my family members still call us this

Jizz/Jizzle
This can be real life right now
3743085-5192479523-Micha.gif

yea bruh that jizz shit so disrespectful
man it was the fucking 2000's LMAO

everything had "izzle" at the end of it.

why am i explaining shit to ya'll

"this why i dont share shit with you niggas now"
-AP

Alright....so all the short jks stem from this one post I made on the IC that was very similar to this thread.

Nickname in 3rd/4th grade was Leprechaun. I was the shortest person in class, boys and girls. It was like this to like 7th or 8th grade.

Of course they wasn't trying to say leprechaun all the time so they shortened it to Lepio. Only a school nickname and by 10th grade it was mostly forgotten, tho I was still one of the shortest dudes in my class

I explained this to Blank in Donkey once and the next time I sign in, I see everyone calling me a midget

Back