Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What’s your Most Controversial Opinion?

Idk bout that I mean clearly the Nazis were wildlin. But western powers trying to keep their colonies after WW2 made me realize they were extremely trash too. France was trying to hood in to North Africa and England and India.
Everyone was wilding. And absolutely trusting western revisionist history is nuts considering what almost all of those countries were built off the backs of.

Villains.

We're barely off of slavery my g.

I don’t think this is controversial but folks like Charelston white and shit. The black folks who think tearing us down openly is gonna wake people up and want to do better are some of the worst.

They say it’s being real and niggas ingest the nonsense.
Taking Charleston white for anything more than an lol is the issue.

It is her thesis? lol. I am rejecting the theoretical social framework as presented by Kimberle Crenshaw, I am not denying the existence of different types of struggle. The latter is a cold hard fact that has never been up for debate, the former is a poor forgery of the work done by the Combahee River Collective. I implore you to realize the mistake you are making in treating them as one.

Well you probably should mention that and provide full context if you're quoting somebody's work. And again...all I'm saying is to reject the entire concept and say it's not needed is short sighted and does more harm than good.

Intersectionality is another fancy word for black people to get their mule on. It boils down to yall caping for others, as usual

The corner of systematic anti black racism is worse than the other three corners of the intersection combined

I don’t think this is controversial but folks like Charelston white and shit. The black folks who think tearing us down openly is gonna wake people up and want to do better are some of the worst.

They say it’s being real and niggas ingest the nonsense.
There’s a such thing as an inconvenient truth when you tell the truth, but at the wrong time, Charleston White tells truth inconveniently. It’s like dude there’s obviously some semblance of sense going on in that brain of yours, it’s just that it’s surrounded by a whole bunch of other stuff that make no sense. Finding $1,00,000 at the bottom of a tanker that holds 2 tons of shit.

Everyone was wilding. And absolutely trusting western revisionist history is nuts considering what almost all of those countries were built off the backs of.

Villains.

We're barely off of slavery my g.

I mean I live in Virginia I completely understand. Russia definitely commited purges that killed millions but they were allies. Western powers using colonial troops to fight wars in Europe I know the US used Natives and Blacks while treating us like trash.

There’s a such thing as an inconvenient truth when you tell the truth, but at the wrong time, Charleston White tells truth inconveniently. It’s like dude there’s obviously some semblance of sense going on in that brain of yours, it’s just that it’s surrounded by a whole bunch of other stuff that make no sense. Finding $1,00,000 at the bottom of a tanker that holds 2 tons of shit.

That’s a good analogy

Steven A. Smith is a hypocrite when talking bad about Nba players..... nigga spent 60 seconds as a college basketball player at most before he got hurt.

I have been trying to have a vegan meal every day this week and I can’t do it. Just eating spinach, yams, string beans, and water for lunch was okay. But it’s like an hour later I’m hungry or gassy

Back