Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s Your Car Payment?

My car been paid off for almost a year it was like $300/mo.

How are they double/triple that these days?
The production of the chips that are practically in all cars now came to a screeching halt when covid hit creating a huge demand

They are saying the production is now back on its regular schedule but it will still take some time for the market to reset itself again

at the moment I have no car payments but after totaling my BMW this April, I've been on the look for a new vehicle. The car market right now is crazy the prices have been dropping but I'm going to try to hold off until 2024 and grab something. I'm really trying to stay under 45k but my budget is 50k

"He used stack up his chips
crashed up his whip lookin back at a bitch" - cam

Is that what happened?

"He used stack up his chips
crashed up his whip lookin back at a bitch" - cam

Is that what happened?
mannnnn I wish it was something like that......it was a fuckin muffler in the road. Couldn't swerve left or right without hitting cars on both sides of me. Either potentially cause a wreck and maybe kill someone or try to ride over the muffler. My car was lowered down fucked that shit destroyed the undercarriage of the car caused 45k in damage I paid 25k for the damn car.

probably cop a BMW M550i or something similar to replace it. Might cop a blue 5 like you homie hahahah

Back