Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s The Sickest You’ve Ever Been (Or Your Most Serious Injury)?

Scarlet Fever when I was in the 3rd grade.

Had a bout with extreme pharyngitis back in early '95. Basically had strep, thought it was a sore throat from a cold, shit advanced to the point where I couldn't drink anything, even water was too much plus I had severe back pains and could barely move. I was at my girlfriend's crib so she could watch over me. I got up to take a piss in the middle of the night, barely did anything, and when I got back to the room I basically collapsed on her bed and blacked out. When I came to the paramedics were there and were getting me up on a gurney. When I got to the ER, my temp was 108. Docs said had she not called 911 to get me to the hospital, I would have died within 2-3 hours.
Had scarlett fever too i wanna say 4th 5th grade 🤜🏾

😄

Jan. 2020 I might've had covid but I and nobody else really knew about then. I was sick as a MF. Had never been that sick before. Had fever, cough, vomiting the whole 9 yards.

As far as injuries I fractured my pinky knuckle when I was 13. When I got that cast off I had so many scratches on my arm from using a wire hanger to scratch.

And my forearm smelled like hot swap ass too 😒

I tried to play football once when I was like 22 and was not in shape at all and got trucked badly, honestly think I fucked my shoulder up and just never went to doctor

My arm went through some glass and cut an artery and it was squirting out blood like 10 feet away

Glad you made it bro. That doesn't sound super serious, but people don't realize that you can bleed to death in like 3 minutes if a you cut an artery and don't respond properly.

Glad you made it bro. That doesn't sound super serious, but people don't realize that you can bleed to death in like 3 minutes if a you cut an artery and don't respond properly.
LOL it was super serious. I would have died if the hospital wasn't close

I wrapped it up and they said me eating a burger before that saved my life.

Back