Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What’s the shortest time at a job you ever had?

DirtyDusko

He doesn't play fair.. 🥶
I was 20 & worked at a Walmart Neighborhood Market for 9 days & got fired ?. That MF told I didn’t meet “Associate Expectations”. Found out a month later after that, the bitchass manager who liked 1 of the cashiers had got wind of wanting her 1st try of a black D.. The other only black dude that worked there got moved to Deli so he couldn't really leave the kitchen.
:hahaha:

Last edited:
2 days at McDonalds

I was bout 15. I was horrible. Couldn't flip them burgers in one piece for shit.

Burned a whole tray of buns. We all blamed it on the lame that nobody liked. He got in trouble.

When I got home from the second day, I was chillin watchin tv. A Mickey D commerical came on. I thought to myself, Ima muthafuckin pimp, I can't go out like this! I never went back.

Spent about 3 days at a Salvation Army storage unit lookin thing. It was summertime and at least 100° weather everyday including rainy days. There was no a/c, but two pathetic rotating fans. The bthrm was unisex, gross and barely functioned. The clothes and items we had to sort smelled like rain water and piss. Some of the things had mildew and were stained. It was hot, funky, and crackheads always stopped by. After the 3rd day, I said FOH and ftsadacaj. Worst job ever.

I was 20 & worked at a Walmart Neighborhood Market for 9 days & got fired ?. That MF told I didn’t meet “Associate Expectations”. Found out a month later after that, the bitchass manager who liked 1 of the cashiers & got wind of wanting her 1st try of a black D.
The other only black dude that worked there got moved to Deli so he couldn't really leave the kitchen.
:hahaha:
Would've made it my mission to fuck that bitch after that.

For me it was UPS as well.
That shit felt like the closest thing I'd ever come to slavery.
Everybody starts off loading trucks these niggaz saw me and said "oh that buck is tall n skrong, send him to the belt"
Man there was like a 10 minute break everybody took at the same time other than that it was more constant lifting and turning and moving than a 5hr long hiphop abs workout vid.

To make things worse that was supposed to just be a second job so I often got to work a lil tired already.

Made it to bout a month till I finally asked myself; wtf are u doing? I ain't een really need the money

First job where I really just up and stopped going. Felt guilty but found out it wasn't even out of the ordinary, mad people quit in the first week

For those wondering about the broad lol, I mean..she kinda looked like Emma Stone from "Superbad" except with green eyes & braces. I stopped caring cause I started workin at a Car Wash, & I'm talking bad bitches were pullin up EVERY weekend
:aye:

Half a day doin' door to door sales loool

^^^^^This!! 1 of my niggaz had me out tryin’ to sell meat off tha back of a truck (pause nh) in these small ass country towns for a few hours tha summer after high school...once tha cat I was ridin’ wit’ got back close to tha city I called another 1 of my boys to get me from a gas station...

Half a day doin' door to door sales loool
I actually lasted a day going door to door selling knives. Lots of doors slammed in my face. This is post OJ big ass black dude coming to stay at home moms homes with a butcher knife?!?!? The fuck did they think was gonna happen? At the end of the day I told them this shit ain’t for me and handed in the knives

Last edited:
^^^^^This!! 1 of my niggaz had me out tryin’ to sell meat off tha back of a truck (pause nh) in these small ass country towns for a few hours tha summer after high school...once tha cat I was ridin’ wit’ got back close to tha city I called another 1 of my boys to get me from a gas station...

I actually lasted a day going door to door selling knives. Lots of doors slammed in my face. This is post OJ big ass black dude coming to stay at home moms homes with a butcher knife?!?!? The fuck did I think was gonna happen? At the end of the day I told them this shit ain’t for me and handed in the knives

Lol they sent me to some nice area where a buncha footballers live sellin' patio shit loool of course I had many a door slammed in my face but even more so not opened at all

Back