Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s The Drunkest You’ve Ever Been?

Allah_U_Akbar

Blood alcohol level of .357.

She should have her driving privileges permanently revoked.

Lucky she didn’t kill somebody.

Bitch.

I spent an hour or so talking to this young lesbian that my lesbian cousin was fucking wit. Drunkingly charmed her and convince her to let me walk her home with fucking her in mind. Just before we left my lesbian cousin who act like she a player and got bitches every where. Pops up and shames ol girl about moving wit me.

Shorty still let me walk her home but the guilt trip was enough for her to not move forward wit me smashing, she thanked me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I’m still drunk as fuck off of steel reserve. I turn to go walk home.

There was a large tree about 20 yards infront of me that I could feel myself walking towards, and I’m thinking, I gotta move to the right and avoid this tree.

Somehow even though I was 20 yards away when I spotted it. I walked directly into the tree, and then I passed out on the street when I fell.

I woke up, pissed in the toilet top cuz the top was down, then fell into the hallway and back to sleep.

Woke up and my cat was cuddled up with me.

I was sober for at least another 7 hrs….then back to shake shack living.
😂😂😂😂

Got drunk as fuck in the dorms and eneded up doing basic miscreant shit: pissed on a broads dishes she ws washing in a lounge on one of the floors, tipped over a lil ass Spectrum on its side with my crew, pissed on a dude's door for yellin' at us to shut up, puked all over my boy's suitemate's bed, desk, and assorted other shit for yellin' at us to be quiet, then passed out.

I wrote about it in that scumbag thread at the old spot.

I've gotten pretty bad quite a few times. One time I just stripped and fell asleep in the bathtub. I've thrown up on the couch before. That was bad. I fell asleep on someone's bathroom floor. I was outside arguing with a brick wall once. I forgot I couldn't swim once and almost drowned in a back yard pool. I once crashed my car, took the keys out the ignition and when the cops got there I blamed it on an imaginary person.

I've taken all my clothes off and sleepwalked quite a few times.

But I don't get that drunk often. Like maybe once every few years. The last bad one was when they had to drive my car home for me and walk me to the door like on house party... Them niggaz really rung the bell while I was leaning against the door and ran 😫

I've gotten pretty bad quite a few times. One time I just stripped and fell asleep in the bathtub. I've thrown up on the couch before. That was bad. I fell asleep on someone's bathroom floor. I was outside arguing with a brick wall once. I forgot I couldn't swim once and almost drowned in a back yard pool. I once crashed my car, took the keys out the ignition and when the cops got there I blamed it on an imaginary person.

But I don't get that drunk often. Like maybe once every few years. The last bad one was when they had to drive my car home for me and walk me to the door like on house party... Them niggaz really rung the bell while I was leaning against the door and ran 😫

We did that with one of our boys. I was just talking about it a few weeks ago. Cat got super smashed for one of our birthdays. Went to a titty bar on 8 mile where we proceeded to drink even more. He puked on a stripper's back while she was giving him a lap dance so it was time for us to go. Nigga blacked out mid-stride and hit his head on the trunk of my boy's ride. When we got him to the crib, three of us carried him to his front door, propped him up leaning against the door, rang that shit and bailed the fuck outta there. He called the next day talmbout his moms was making fun of him the whole morning and that he didn't even remember going to a titty bar.

27th birthday. Basically everyone that showed up wanted to immediately do a shot or cop up for the booth. Then ended up at a cougar bar I used to work at in the bathroom stall puking my brains out.

Friends put me in a cab. Threw up in that bitch. Cab driver tried to kick me out on the highway like a doofy but i paid flat rate so fuck all that. I agreed to pay to for the cleanup but had no more cash on me. I gave him an expired passport I was carrying as ID that night and told him to go back to my mans at the bar and one of em would take care of it.

My niggas is my niggas so when the cabby pulled back up they handled it but instead of charging the $50 we agreed on he charged my boy $200. My boy not knowing the ID was expired just paid up. Dusty ass cab driver also got a couple bags with gifts I had too smh.

Couldn't drink clear water for about 2 months without that shit tasting like vodka. That's when I found whiskey and started taking my time more when drinking. Definitely shifted how I approached drinking.

I was laid out on the floor in my s/o upstairs bathroom. Then something in my head told me to take my sock off, so that's what is did. So now I'm laid out wit my left shoe on, but my barefoot on my right.

What makes it even bad...this hefa ain't een come to wake me up to go to bed. I eventually got up, stumbled my way across the hallway to her bed, and I just plopped on her bed. Lol!

Another time I threw up in her bathroom sink. I had to clean it the next day.

The last bad one was when they had to drive my car home for me and walk me to the door like on house party... Them niggaz really rung the bell while I was leaning against the door and ran 😫
This story actually came up today...

Apparently I cussed out all the people who helped me get home safe that night... And said some wild shit out my mouth...

I kept slapping chips outta people hands every time they tried to feed me something....

They was like they gotta get me home and I was like

" I can't go to my house.... my wife is there!!"

Shameful shit 🤕😭

Got damn lmao

The worst time for me happened early 2013. It was my last night on deployment in South Korea. This dude that was going home with us was getting out the Navy soon as he got back to the states. He told everyone that drinks was on HIM, & that was my signal to act a damn fool.

I remember standing on top the bar and breaking some glasses… and dancing with some random ho’s. I was completely out of pocket. Dude said we ran up a 1300 dollar tab. I came back to our compound and blew chunks into the toilet the rest of the morning.

During the end of my senior year at undergrad I was smoking like 3 joints everyday and drinking champagne for no good reason other than I was on my senioritis shit heavy.

One day after smoking, my boys and I went to our home girls crib and started a game of beer pong. Except I was playing beer pong with a bottle of champagne. I had already drank a bottle about an hour beforehand.

2 hours later I knew I had to throw up so I started making my way downstairs. Their staircase was kinda long and sure enough I fell all the way down the stairs. Got up and threw up in their backyard. My boy had to help me get back home.

My boy drops me off and heads back to the girls spot. I’m laying in bed and start reaching for my phone but I can’t find it. I’m pullin my room apart and can’t find it. I then make my way BACK to the girls crib thinking I left it. I get there and everybody is like Nigga did you walk all the way back here?!

I tell them I’m looking for my phone and we all looking but it’s nowhere to be found. So now I’m tight as shit and decide to go home. Once again I fall down the same stairs I fell down about 45 minutes ago. I get back home and do a Find my iPhone. There’s a loud beeping alert comin from behind my bed. My phone had fallen behind my bed from when I first came home.

Good times

I’ll never forget because I’ve never been this drunk again buuut…

IMG_7995.gif

Tha night ^^^^^^^^ this shit happened I was out at a sports bar celebrating my Bornday wit’ my niggaz…we laughing and talkin’ shit as usual…talkin’ about Jermaine O’Neal cuz I almost fought him when he was like 15 and I was like 18 cuz tha nigga was at my boy crib where we was playing ball and he kept goaltending my shot just to piss me off lol

Anyway I drink waaaaay too many Heinekens and waaaay too much Hennessy and before I knew it my sons mother who was pregnant wit him at tha time had to drive across town to come get me…whole time I’m throwing up in tha whip and apologizing for shit she didn’t even know shit about…passed out on tha bathroom floor and had to deal wit’ her attitude for my entire bday week

I don’t think I’ve been drunk since honestly

Last edited:
Man at 19 ya boy got slithered on E&J and my patnas hosted a party in the neighborhood when his mom was out of town and alot of our close friends were GD/Crip so it was packed out with them and i remember being outside out my mind drunk and somebody had got a call saying some bloods from another school was going to come through and stir up some shit and a mfa named "B Dawg" actually called one of them making threats and saying they were going to air out the spot.......

my drunk ass snatched the phone out of my patna folks hand and pretty much intercepted the call saying who I was and if they want any issues they crew gotta go threw me first and im killin everything walkin this direction! My dumb ass wasnt even in either gang. Man luckily 20 mins right after that i had passed out under the back porch in my first and only black out moment and by the time i woke up party was pretty much done and my folks thought I had dipped out. Woke up and had to walk 15 houses down tumbling and fallin in each yard I passed til I made it home but the door was locked. I had to crawl in a kitchen window above a sink while completely wasted. Pretty much fell in the sink and crawled into bed and said never again..

Got slapped drunk leaving the club and till this day, don't know how I made it home. Didn't do nothing that next day except sleep and go to the bathroom.

Threw up in my homeboys car lol. They had to crack open a window for me.

First night at Essence Fest '13. We had be drinking all day we went to a welcome to Essence day party in our hotel Sheraton Riverview (or something like that). All drinks and food was free for our group. So I'm drinking even more and for free. We leave the day party and go to our suite where we have more drinks. We shower up get dressed head to a party that night. I'm fuckin blitzed and drunk as fuck. I should've never left the hotel.

We get to the party spot. Bruhhhhhh soon as I get inside the spot I go grab another drink at the bar. That was the tipping point, that last drink destroyed me, I threw up in the party walked outside threw up in a trash can a security guard walks over to me and ask me am I alright. I said absolutely not, my homies walk out them niggas drunk too but I'm ridiculous drunk. I sobered up eventually after sitting on the bench. We call a taxi go to some diner I'm feeling somewhat ok. We eat get back to suite and I don't what the fuck happen but I feel drunk again throw up everywhere then I get the bubble guts....nigga is all bad and that was the first night smh

Back