Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the best relationship advice you’ve received from someone??

Not to me. But I heard someone give this piece of advice to a young woman and I took that and been telling all the young girls and women in my family.

It was to always pay close attention to how a man talks to and treats his mother and the other women in his family. If the man talks to his mother with respect and affection, he will treat you with respect and affection. If the man treats his mom like shit and is disrespectful, he'll treat you that way too.

Not to me. But I heard someone give this piece of advice to a young woman and I took that and been telling all the young girls and women in my family.

It was to always pay close attention to how a man talks to and treats his mother and the other women in his family. If the man talks to his mother with respect and affection, he will treat you with respect and affection. If the man treats his mom like shit and is disrespectful, he'll treat you that way too.
What if you didn’t grow up with a mom?

Ehh I've seen this go the opposite. I've seen niggas who hold their mothers and women in their family to super high esteem. Yet they treat any woman they're not related to, especially women they deal with relationship wise, like trash.

Back