Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED what’s a music pet peeve you have?

test
Songs with a beat switch where the first beat is fire but the second beat is mid yet it’s longer than the first beat.

this a big one for me

Dreams & Nightmares intro the perfect example.. i know the beat drop is what get niggas hype and most would probably disagree but that first beat go hard as shit!

another one... A$AP Rocky Jukebox joints.. only its when they do the beat switch at the end with that smokey Robinson joint. That shit was smooth as hell and should of been used for an entire track

I’m not a fan of those Premo scratch choruses. Sometimes they work (Nas Is Like, Mass Appeal) but otherwise it’s meh to me.

You can read the comments and a lot of people feel the same about these songs.
First beat on Hours Of Silence should of kept it for the whole song

Second beat for Emerald/Burgundy should of been the whole song

Grown men gossipin about the women who left them and puttin all they business out on front street. “You wildin', you super childish, you go to CVS for Kotex”

:niggawhat:

Having trash beats on your album in 2023 shouldn’t be a thing

Too many producers that can produce the sound you want

And I know “trash” is subjective but there’s no reason why albums should not sound sonically in sync, mixed correctly, etc

producers that make the same beat, not the same as having a signature sound. Like the niggas are literally making the same beat

like the dude who produce for SleazyWorldGo every damn song is the same beat

Back