Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s 2 things you’d tell your 21 y/o self?

BlackAx410

There are different things we regret from our early 20’s and although it makes sense that certain events built you and shaped your future. So what’s some things from your past that if you could go back in time what’s 2 things you’d tell your 21 year old self. For me it’s cut certain people off early (between smoking blunts dipped in lean, hanging out in trap houses and getting offered cocaine) and respect women better my anger issues and short fuse costed me a severe lack of pussy I just was trash at conversing with women. That’s 2 things I’d change and tell my 21 year old self to work on. What’s 2 things you’d tell your younger self cool table??

I should’ve kept that website I had blogging about basketball

now that I think about it, it was great I just wasn’t patient enough. Got tired of typing for 2 hours for nobody to read my shit

Also I shouldn’t have took that Japanese course in college. It led to me dropping out of school. I was better off learning outside of school

shouldve told myself to invest in Bitcoin and to start a YouTube channel

That’s things I regret not sticking to or thinking of but I was young and on my own for the first time so I was wrapped up in freedom

Take all that thrill seeking energy and do something with it besides running around with whores.

You put yourself in positions where violence was necessary because of following dumb ass street codes. Being willing to throw your life away at 21 is some wild shit young blood.

But fortunately you never got caught and like they say, you better be caught with it than without it.

Competitive combat.

The interest was always there, but I didn't step into an actual team gym until I was 28... And at that point I was walking into starting a family. That was my priority..I was literally getting in shape for my wedding. But something clicked when I got into the gym. It felt right. I still maintain those relationships...and every now n then I show up to a training camp for local fighters just to work out with them.

I wish I started that at 21 with no family and no real responsibilities...a nigga coulda been great.... These hands are considered legendary by many different levels of consideration....I prolly could've did something with them

90% of people are putting on a facade, you don’t have to be so obsessed with being real.

Care more about your money, learn about credit, pay attention in open enrollment, especially what applys to you.

Everyone is trying to do what’s best for themselves, no one really knows what they are doing, you don’t have to figure it all out.

Let them people go, they will never care about you the way you care about them. Yea that shit hurts, but in the long run, less focus on them will allow others to take their place.

Take PTO, they ain’t gonna fire you, and they don’t care about you.

Get pico’s nudes b

I should’ve kept that website I had blogging about basketball

now that I think about it, it was great I just wasn’t patient enough. Got tired of typing for 2 hours for nobody to read my shit

Also I shouldn’t have took that Japanese course in college. It led to me dropping out of school. I was better off learning outside of school

shouldve told myself to invest in Bitcoin and to start a YouTube channel

That’s things I regret not sticking to or thinking of but I was young and on my own for the first time so I was wrapped up in freedom
Yeah man you know what you’re talking about when it comes to sports, you’re young and still have time to accomplish these goals if definitely could be your calling once you lock in

Yeah man you know what you’re talking about when it comes to sports, you’re young and still have time to accomplish these goals if definitely could be your calling once you lock in
I appreciate it Ax, I wish I did it then because I had way more free time and less responsibilities but thanks you could be right

Invest more time in your platonic friends

You don’t actually need a job right now, you just used to staying busy. Take out just a little more in student loans so you have spending money, enjoy college.

Competitive combat.

The interest was always there, but I didn't step into an actual team gym until I was 28... And at that point I was walking into starting a family. That was my priority..I was literally getting in shape for my wedding. But something clicked when I got into the gym. It felt right. I still maintain those relationships...and every now n then I show up to a training camp for local fighters just to work out with them.

I wish I started that at 21 with no family and no real responsibilities...a nigga coulda been great.... These hands are considered legendary by many different levels of consideration....I prolly could've did something with them
Yeah man knowing how many greats came from the city you definitely could have done it

90% of people are putting on a facade, you don’t have to be so obsessed with being real.

Care more about your money, learn about credit, pay attention in open enrollment, especially what applys to you.

Everyone is trying to do what’s best for themselves, no one really knows what they are doing, you don’t have to figure it all out.

Let them people go, they will never care about you the way you care about them. Yea that shit hurts, but in the long run, less focus on them will allow others to take their place.

Take PTO, they ain’t gonna fire you, and they don’t care about you.

Get pico’s nudes b
Dawg that PTO point hit home I ran myself into the ground at a few jobs

Dive deeper in to tech, you will love it and will make a difference in the tech also in your hood. Invest In bitcoin, you will be a millionaire in your family and learn to invest.

Back