Welcome To aBlackWeb

We've Been Waiting All Year But It's Finally Here Get Back Mothafu*kas. It's Leo Season Beeeeeooooootttttcccchhhhhh

SKPJR

8y32.gif

new-moon-in-leo2.gif

b6c277be61f746239c263d3a22c59995.gif

m21Bky.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_mngyutKy0z1s3979jo1_500.gif

806627225_1349045.gif

roaring-gif.gif

Happy birthday to my fellow Leos. It's king season again. Time for the kings to shine in our worldwide jungle. We in here. Stand the fuck up!!!!!!

Last edited:
*watches fickle posters let this mane claim whites for astrology*

im taking notes and waiting for the cold weather tho for real

Shout out to all my Leos across the nation

Real nigga season

Catch me running thru the 6 with my Leos

If your birthday today, you got a little Cancer in you too. Claim that.

You awful people!!
Happy birthday tho!!!

If your birthday today, you got a little Cancer in you too. Claim that.

You awful people!!
Happy birthday tho!!!
Today is my birthday and I'm reppin' team Leo all day. I'm batting lead off so that means I'm setting the tone. I'm the Ricky Henderson of the Leo squad. I'm coming out the gate hitting homeruns and putting us ahead from the jump.

You cant be part Leo and part anything else. It's all or nothing on this squad. And besides why the fuck would I want to be part crab when I am all king?

Mr-BaoLong-aslan-kral-Ta-bask-l-3D-kazak-ti-rt-erkekler-marka-yeni-tasar-m.jpg

Today is my birthday and I'm reppin' team Leo all day. I'm batting lead off so that means I'm setting the tone. I'm the Ricky Henderson of the Leo squad. I'm coming out the gate hitting homeruns and putting us ahead from the jump.

You cant be part Leo and part anything else. It's all or nothing on this squad. And besides why the fuck would I want to be part crab when I am all king?

Mr-BaoLong-aslan-kral-Ta-bask-l-3D-kazak-ti-rt-erkekler-marka-yeni-tasar-m.jpg
That’s cute but you’re on the cusp of cancer/Leo. You have traits for both. I’ll let you have your moment. Happy birthday. I hope it was the best. Crab King.

That’s cute but you’re on the cusp of cancer/Leo. You have traits for both. I’ll let you have your moment. Happy birthday. I hope it was the best. Crab King.
you can call me whatever you want baby girl just as long as you call me KING. and if you play your cards right i might allow you to be called queen.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back