Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

That trailer for S3 was so fire it made me go back and watch seasons 1 and 2.

Can't believe I never bothered watching this shit because I thought it was gonna be just like the 70s movie and wondered how they could stretch that into a series.

Whatchu mean...its way left of what we've seen so far

It's what it's been building up to since the first episode. We knew from episode 1 we'd land where it's at. Outside of westworld. To just dismiss it as them dumbing it down to irobot and the matrix is silly.

It's what it's been building up to since the first episode. We knew from episode 1 we'd land where it's at. Outside of westworld. To just dismiss it as them dumbing it down to irobot and the matrix is silly.
When did Delores get black ops training? Mavie we seen how she do what she do..I ain't complaining...I just see where they threw caution to the wind cause they wanna cashout, right now

Ima still watch tho, but u can't put this genie back in the bottle.

When did Delores get black ops training? Mavie we seen how she do what she do..I ain't complaining...I just see where they threw caution to the wind cause they wanna cashout, right now

Ima still watch tho, but u can't put this genie back in the bottle.

She's a core machine that is part of a choose your fantasy world. She's built to be able to do anything she was lead to do. Once she obtained a conscience she could do whatever she wants.

Catch up fam. You don't teach computers on the go. You give them everything on the build then tell them what you need it to do as you go along.

But imagine it grew a mind of it's own...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this shit good as hell

Def giving the first 3 seasons of GOT a run for its money

Thanks for this. I forgot half this shit, lol.

Yeah my boy sent me it the other day and I was like nah I'm gonna rewatch season 2 but by episode 2 I realized I wasn't even soaking it like I did the first watch and just went to this YouTube vid. It's on point.

Back