Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Westside Gunn "Pray for Paris" Album Thread

Rate: Pray For Paris

• 5 Mics

Results are only viewable after voting.
2f36d2656d678717f9419cf5a741d46ebed03f3a.gifv

Love you bro!
Here it is
1. CAN’T STOP-The stereotypical Im better than everyone else track that has been done to death. The only difference is now it has Da Baby's adlibs 5/10
2. PICK UP f. Quavo-Way too short and Quavo adds nothing to the song considering he uses the flow as DaBaby 3/10
3. LIGHTSKIN SHIT f. Future Another short song with a feature that adds nothing to the track. Plus the beat is garbage jetsonmade is capable of better. 2/10
4. TALK ABOUT IT-Talk about what? Nothing thats what this shit sounds like a throw away. Incredibly weak. 2/10
5. SAD SHIT-The emotional track. Solid beat but Da baby rapping just doesn;t do it justice and the adlibs where not needed. 5/10
6. FIND MY WAY-Him Trying to find his way I guess? Nothing really stands out 5/10
7. ROCKSTAR f. Roddy Ricch-Now Here's a song with some potential. Its like a better version of the previous and it could have been if it wasn't for the feature. If you need proof Roodie Rich is garbage listen to his verse on this track. 3/10
8. JUMP f. YoungBoy Never Broke Again-Solid track. Makes you wanna get up and move. I really like Kurt angle reference from Da Baby. Nba Youngboy was ok 7/10
9. CHAMPION-This song is about him fighting from the struggle. Great beat but a little to short for me. 6/10
10. DROP f. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie-Another song with him rapping over autotune. I didn't like it then I don't like it now. 3/10
11. BLAME IT ON BABY-Best song on the album. I really like how the beat changes in the middle 8/10
12. NASTY f. Ashanti & Megan Thee Stallion-Great track. Ashanti killed the chorus(as this is somewhat of a remake of her single baby). This is my first time listening to Megan and she came through. 7/10
13. AMAZING GRACE- A short ending tack. Nothing to it really. It felt it was written and recorded in a matter of minutes and the day before the album shipped. 4/10

Overall 3.5 out of 10

Seriously this is some weak ass shit. Dude has shown no growth from Baby on Baby. Dude has trying(and Failing) to recapture the magic of suge.
Dude gonna have to change it up a bit if he wants to last long in this rap game.

Back