Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Westside Gunn "Pray for Paris" Album Thread

Rate: Pray For Paris

• 5 Mics

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fun fact about Caravaggio... dude was a GOON for real. The story goes he killed a guy over a tennis match but the real story is he was trying to cut his dick off for insulting his girl that they were both banging. He used to stay beefing with police (not sure what they were called in the 1600s) and was getting arrested left and right for fighting, cutting and carrying unregistered swords (you can't make this shit up). He tried to kill a knight of Malta (think templars/holy grail/crusades) over a little gambling beef and dude ended up giving him a buck 50 for his troubles but let him live... while he was still on the run from the pope for the murder he did.

But aside from all that he was a Master at painting. His use of light and shadow was unprecedented. One of my favorite painters of all time but also a top 10 piece of shit human being.

aight so I've never listened to anyone from this group, where should I start? is this the first album to fangirl over?

I made a quick YT playlist the other day, here's the link. Trying to get my boy into Griselda he never heard of them.

As far as projects i'd say check out WWCD by Griselda, then Tana Talk 3 by Benny the butcher.. Lulu by Conway.. Hitler Wears Hermes 7 by Westside Gunn.

These niggaz cant miss smh...how you get Tyler, Wale, Freddie, Boldy all to shine on an album and not sound forced is crazy to me....Griselda still holding on to tha “steam” they had all last year and tha previous years as well....this shit’ll be in heavy rotation for tha foreseeable future...

Boom boom boom boom boom boom BOOM

Back